[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the new star wars stuff coming out I've been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Clone-Wars-1.jpg (367 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Clone-Wars-1.jpg
367 KB, 1280x720
With all the new star wars stuff coming out I've been getting an itch to watch something new. I never watched the clone wars when it aired so I'm going in with no expectations. Is it good or am I wasting my time. also star wars thread I guess.
>>
I prefer Rebels.
>>
>also star wars thread I guess.
Thanks for opening one anon I wanted to post about Star Wars but I didn't know where
>>
>>62949537
Yes, it's good. I'd say the series is better than the movie. I remember there was a arc with zombie geonosians that was especially good.

Much better than the original 2d animated series as well.
>>
seasons 1-2 can be a bit slow at times, but they're good, yes. Second half of season 3 onward? The show is pure excellence.

Rebels starts off slow in season 1, but is a tad better written. Rebels season 2 is much better so far.
>>
>>62949537
Watch Clone Wars if you like hot orange alien women. Rebels if you like hot green or brown women.
>>
>>62950535
>>62950238
Tumblr: The show
>Main characters are a pink haired mandalorian and and 12 year old wannabe jedi with blue hair
Reminder that everyone who enjoys that piece of shit should be removed
>>
>>62950612
>Rebels
>tumblr: the show
That's not Steven Universe. Besides everyone knows Ezra is going to be dicking the Mandalorian piece anyways.
>>
>>62950612
Better than the bland action and boring stories in Clone Wars.
>>
>>62950729
>>62950678
Rebels is anime tier. Also, Ahsoka looks nothing like the TCW Ahsoka (and she was damn hot in TCW)
>>
>>62950818
Read the fucking comment.
>>62950535
>>
>>62950896
>he watches Rebels
GOOD GOY
O
O
D

G
O
Y
>>
Maybe it's because Clone Wars took shitty material and made it good but I vastly prefer Clone Wars to Rebels.

Rebels just isn't that great. It's okay. It doesn't elevate the material like Clone Wars did. If anything it dumbs it down with self-insert EU tier characters.

Plus I find the designs uninspired. The Ghost doesn't have shit on the Millennium Falcon and the Mandalorian chicks guns are just rectangles. It doesn't have the look of the OT, where it's just WW2 weapons with greebles.
>>
File: 1448151631949.png (2 MB, 800x4912) Image search: [Google]
1448151631949.png
2 MB, 800x4912
got you senpai
>>
>>62952586
is this list legit?
>>
>>62953019
Yeah it's pretty good
>>
As a Star Wars fan the clone wars show was pretty comfy , it's worth it to check I out homie, and they're all on Netflix
>>
>>62949537
Clone Wars is, surprisingly, good. I honestly don't have the faintest fucking idea how a cartoon based on the prequels could end up being anything approaching passable, but here we are.

Skip the movie though, it's an abomination.
>>
>>62950453
I've heard Rebels is aimed much more at children though. Still worth watching?

I mean obviously it's all aimed at kids but from what I've read Rebels is even about kids.
>>
>>62953204
Start with the second season and see if you like it from there
>>
File: gp.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
gp.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>it's a Padmé does politics episode
>>
So Darth Maul is canonically alive, correct? Will he make an appearance in Rebels?
>>
>>62949537
I really can't stand it, but I've been watching anyway because I've got the same itch as you. Honestly, I can't believe half this shit is officially canon.
>>
File: Don't Peev The Sheev.jpg (45 KB, 661x543) Image search: [Google]
Don't Peev The Sheev.jpg
45 KB, 661x543
>>62949537
I marathoned it myself this summer. It was a good show.
>>
File: Lasat.png (2 MB, 1086x1186) Image search: [Google]
Lasat.png
2 MB, 1086x1186
>>62950612
>Implying you wouldn't watch Zeb tear Sabine apart with his big purple cock
>>
TCW is better than the prequels in a lot of ways.

It does have a fair amount of really shitty episodes though
>>
i tried to watch clone wars, and while some episodes were alright, all in all it didn't pull me in and i ended up dropping it

rebels however is a lot of fun throughout and often channels that OT feeling more than anything else i've seen
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.