[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going with my gf. You?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: img2.png (6 KB, 370x180) Image search: [Google]
img2.png
6 KB, 370x180
I'm going with my gf.

You?
>>
my gf and I will be in different states because winter break starts by then but I'd like to see it with my parents

We've seen all six together for the first or my first viewing
>>
my gf doesn't want to see it, so i will be going with some friends instead.
>>
I'm going with my gf and her new boyfriend because she wants us to be able to bond better, we all got tickets the other day and I can't wait to see what JJ has in store for us.
>>
i'm going to see it with my gf's son.
>>
I am not seeing it on release day because I do not wish to see it in a packed cinema full of autists
>>
I'm gonna see the midnight release on the 16th

By myself.

Managed to buy the single best seat in the entire theatre.
>>
>>62949334
Im going to see it with my gf's bf.
>>
>>62949334
Me too. Wait a sec, where did she go?! God damnit, she escaped again!
>>
Nah

not a fan of zoos
>>
I'm seeing it the day before release day :^)
>>
I'll see it when the DVD screener comes out.

>spending money to go to the theaters
>half of them don't even have showers
>>
>>62949334
going with some friends.
>>
Gonna go with my aunt, as we're both Star Wars fans. Might ask my gf to come along, and if she does then the rest of her family will join us
>>
I'll probably end up watching a shitty camrip with gooksubs a few days after release. Alone and depressed.
>>
File: Finn Rey and BB-8 Run.webm (2 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
Finn Rey and BB-8 Run.webm
2 MB, 1280x532
>>62949334
Going with gf on second or third viewing depending on if the lads schedule opens up before her's. I'm honestly not going to let anything spoil this movie for me for a second.
>>
File: Its all shit.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Its all shit.jpg
120 KB, 1440x1080
>>62949647
>>
>>62949599
>i'm going to see it with my gf's son

You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>62950495
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>62950590
I saw ROTS when it came out with my aunt. She got really pissed when I said my favorite part of the film was Anakin killing the younglings. Damn I was an edgy fourth grader.
>>
I'm going with my wife's daughter, he dad already bought the tickets.
>>
File: 1446423514226.gif (3 MB, 1920x1265) Image search: [Google]
1446423514226.gif
3 MB, 1920x1265
>>62950771
das cute
>>
File: tumblr_nxwmyhKWCx1u6870so1_500.jpg (58 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxwmyhKWCx1u6870so1_500.jpg
58 KB, 480x479
>>62950771
>>
Anyone else hoping for a terrorist attack or just some white dude going bonkers and killing lots of people on some theater?
>>
My gf is going to a business conference in Detroit on release day, so I''ll have to watch it alone.
>>
>>62950987
>racism

back to /reddit/ friend
>>
Gonna watch it on scene release day so no spoilers ok :^)
>>
>>62949334
What about going on prerelease the night before?

I'm going with muh senpai and friends (7 total).
>>
>>62950987
Why would you hope for this?
>>
I'm going to pirate an HD cam rip and watch it on my iphone.
>>
not even gona pirate it
>>
>>62951198
>>62951225
I'm going to wait for the yifi release
>>
>>62951575
Wasn't he arrested and turned states evidence?
>>
Gf too
>>
Fuck off shills.
>>
>>62949334

>america
>opening night of blockbuster film
>people get shot

nope
>>
>>62951882
That's why it's customary in america to fire a few bullets in the air before the film starts. You know, to scare away potential shooters.
>>
>>62949334
I'm going to take my wife's son to see it. We watched the OT and the prequels on DVD at home, so he's really excited to see Star Wars on the big screen. He's already got his Finn action figure ready for the premiere
>>
when are these fucking shill thread going to start getting deleted, and the shills getting banned?

you have to be utterly retarded to not think that this is a marketing thread.
>>
>>62951990
subtle, i like it.
>>
>>62951982
I never imagined the world becoming this way when I was younger
>>
>>62949334
Bad idea bro, she'll get turned on to the BBC and walk out the door before you know it
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.