[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/KotH/ Power Ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Official King of the Hill Character Power Rankings

God Tier
>Hank, Bobby, Cotton

AAA Tier
>Dale, Khan, Dooly, Buck Strickland, Doggy, Good Hank, John Redcorn (heavy metal singer), Jimmy, Monseigneur Martinez, Stinky, Gilbert Dautrive

A+ Tier
>Bill, Boomhauer, Peggy*, any character voiced by Fred Willard, Minh, John Redcorn (normal), Anthony Page, Principal Moss, Clark Peters, Ted Wassanasong, Chuck Mangione, Buckley, Ward the wiccan, Mrs Wakefield, Phonsawan Souphanousinphone

A Tier
>Bill’s rottweiler Rex, Didi, Jimmy Carter, Hoyt and Leanne Platter, Jack the barber, Octavio, the dog shit guy

Good Tier
>Conny, Japanese Hank, Nancy, Joe Jack, Chane Wassanasong, Ladybird, Tilly, ‘Rayroy’ Strickland, Trip Larson, M.F. Thatherton

Okay Tier
>Patch Boomhauer, Joseph, Luanne

Shit Tier
>Rev. Stroup, Lucky,

*Peggy swings between AAA and Shit Tier
>>
>not putting khan in god tier
>>
>>62949280
>no Rusty Shackleford
>no Sour Coach Sours
>no Jimmy Wichard
>no David Ka'ali'ikia'ali'i
>no Junichiro Hill
Shit list
>>
Bill was God tier. Cotton was A tier at best.
>>
File: uUyuT.jpg (27 KB, 494x503) Image search: [Google]
uUyuT.jpg
27 KB, 494x503
VAHT AHH YEW TALKIN ABOUT

VAHT AHH YEW TALKIN ABOUT

*sobbing intensifies*

VAHT AHH YEW...*SOB*...TALKIN ABOUT
>>
File: Clark_Peters.jpg (5 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
Clark_Peters.jpg
5 KB, 262x193
no this guy
>>
>remember a funny KoTH scene
>want to re-watch it
>search it on youtube
>95% of the results are youtube poop

I want whoever came up with YTP to die of the most horrible cancer.
>>
>>62949441

Someone finally gets it
>>
>>62949414
A+ tier.
>>
>>62949347
Have another read of the list

>>62949352
Even if this wasn't wrong, his rant at Tilly at Thanksgiving and interaction with Bill elevates him to God Tier
>>
>>62949441
they took it off netflix as well. what a shit.
>>
>>62949414
He has the exact same name as the actor who played Lestor Freamon on the Wire
>>
>>62949414
He's on the list, Carl Peters

>>62949441
>>62949468
It's all on kisscartoon
>>
>>62949414
he's in A+
>>
>>62949463
it says "Jimmy". how do you not include his more recognizable last name? there was more likely another character named Jimmy in the show's 200+ episodes.
>>
>>62949483
i wondered who it was that popped up when i googled the kid's name.
>>
>>62949515
Because if there was, he was still the most well known character, as shown by the fact you can't cite any examples.
>>
Power rankings are shit idea and are ultimately meaningless. Calling 'your' power ranking the 'official' power ranking isn't convincing anyone either. You are a faggot OP - of the highest caliber. You need to think before you post. Reported.
>>
File: Dale thinking.jpg (28 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Dale thinking.jpg
28 KB, 477x358
>>62949280

That's one of the worst power rankings I've seen for anything

>random one-time characters and barely contributing characters in the higher tier

Really? Cotton's baby that does nothing in any episode and that little white dog from Khan's family that was in like 1 episode in AAA tier?

Also

>Dale not in God Tier
>>
everything peggy says is funny
>>
What's the point of a power ranking where half the list are all A and above?
>>
>>62950075
It was just that good a show
>>
Khan is god tier

Peggy is cultured patrician of the arts tier
>>
At least we can all agree that Lucky is shit-tier even though that's being extremely generous.
>>
>>62949414
What are you gonna do bobay...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.