[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's an episode about the Kennedys and maybe the Middle East too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: happy birfday mistah pwesident.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
happy birfday mistah pwesident.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
it's an episode about the Kennedys and maybe the Middle East too
>>
File: tony why.jpg (16 KB, 494x458) Image search: [Google]
tony why.jpg
16 KB, 494x458
Did Tony actually want to fuck her?
The idea of banging your dad's used goods seems fucking weird
>>
>>62949222

do you guys realize the whole show is about the impossibility of trying to get back to a lost time
>>
>>62949329
sounds like my life
>>
>>62949222
I would tbqh
>>
>>62949329
Lol I think you're reading a little too much into that: The post
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 224x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 224x198
Worst written character in the sopranos or worst written character of all time?
>>
>>62949186
Reminder that this episode is ESSENTIAL to truly understanding the real arc of The Sopranos
>>
>>62949498
she's really well written and the actress is great. janice is amazing.
>>
>>62949222
Sounds very oedipian and would fit into his freudian therapy
>>
>>62949577
Tony failing to come to terms with how badly his parents damaged him, with the addition of himself failing to come to terms with how he damages everyone he comes into contact with?
>>
>>62949498
>worst written

She was written incredibly, she came off the screen like a real character, being a professional shitposter doesn't mean you know shit
>>
>>62949448

Shut the fuck up you goddamn moron. That's a surface level analysis if anything and it's absolutely right.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 970x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 970x632
>>62949498
Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which character is 4chan and which character is reddit. I feel like Tony is 4chan and Janice is reddit. Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Janice is annoying and whiny af. Similar to 4chan vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if the writers did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining television. Would be interested to hear your theories on which character is 4chan and which character is reddit and why.
>>
>>62949498

Just because you hate her doesn't mean she's poorly written.
>>
>>62949657
Sure why not
>>
>>62949222
My dad's mistress was a hot little asian named Kelly or something i would have definitely taken his sloppy seconds.
>>
>>62949678
I get that this is funposting, but really isn't the point that Tony and Janice are essentially two peas in a pod
>>
File: tony.png (221 KB, 798x462) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
221 KB, 798x462
>>62949448
Its not the MAIN theme of the show but its definitely there:

Pilot episode:
>Tony: It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that and I know. But lately, I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end. The best is over.
>Melfi: Many Americans, I think, feel that way.
>Tony: I think about my father. He never reached heights like me. But in a lot of ways, he had it better. He had his people. They had their standards. They had pride. Today, what do we got?

The season opener for season 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmd-RJUO_RY

>This is a world destruction, your life ain't nothing, the human race is becoming a disgrace, etc

The song specifically is about this theme. Tony is literally a >le born in the wrong generation

>WADDEVAH HAPPENED TO GARY COOPAH? THE STRONG, SILENT TYPE
>>
>>62949664
lol just turn off your brain and enjoy the show
>>
>>62949498
>le I don't know the difference between a badly written character and a character written specifically to be bad meme

go the fuck back to reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 473x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 473x441
>>62949498
Worst written character coming through.
>>
>>62949740
remember when is the lowest form of conversation.
>>
>>62949769
Been here since 2007. Nice projecting though.
>>
>>62949770
>hurr durr I'm only pretending to be retarded

you even are posting from an iphone, I'm convinced you're genuinely retarded

you probably think tony didn't die at the end too

jesus fucking christ I hate you plebs
>>
>>62949796
Right when reddit started arriving, I suspected as much.
>>
>>62949812
>you probably think tony didn't die at the end too

That guy is a retard, but I hope you realise that Tony dying is now the pleb interpretation
>>
>>62949862
nah
>>
>>62949882
Sorry that's just the /tv/ consensus at the moment
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 449x750
>>62949812
>he can't afford an iPhone
What do you 4channers do for a living that makes you not have enough disposable income to own a decent phone?
>>
>>62949721
a la 4chan and Reddit
>>
>>62949940
>you 4channers

REDDIT

REDDITOR

REDDIT ALERT
>>
>>62949832
That's pretty interesting how you would know this information unless you are yourself a redditor.
>>
>>62949962
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>62949678
Close.

Tony = 4chan
Livia = askjeeves
Janice = reddit
Carmela = 9gag
Meadow = quick meme
AJ = ratemypoo
Vito = lemon party
Chris = Google
Paulie = yahoo
Sil = hotmail
>>
>>62949723
Pretty much. Janice and the Russians, Janice and Richie, Janice and the soccer mom. Only diff is she never gets away with it and needs her older brother to bail her out. You know, just like real American life. If you have a little sister, you prob love and hate Janice in equal amounts. I've heard this from several people.
>>
>>62950438
What? You're reading too much into it. Fuck just watch and enjoy the show
>>
File: 1427873677596.jpg (57 KB, 823x481) Image search: [Google]
1427873677596.jpg
57 KB, 823x481
>>62950410
>AJ = ratemypoo
>Vito = lemon party
>Chris = Google

made me laugh senpaisan
>>
>>62950410
Since Janice and Tony are pretty much the same, are you claiming that 4chan and reddit are as well?
>>
>>62950660
Nah Tony is a boss and Janice is annoying and whiny af. Just like reddit and 4chan.
>>
>>62950571
The catch cry of a pleb in distress
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>62949770
They say there's no two people on Earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. But did they know that for sure? Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that's not possible, even with computers. And not only that, they'd have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing... Mrs. Soprano may have passed but who's to say there isn't another Mrs. Soprano just like her? Or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but the same. What I'm saying is...
>>
>>62953398
Disgusting.
>>
>>62953398
lol
>>
>>62949740
He was gay, Gary Cooper?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.