[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we stop talking about Boyega and start talking about why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14
File: BRAVO.jpg (301 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.jpg
301 KB, 1440x2560
Can we stop talking about Boyega and start talking about why the entire cast for the First Order is white?

Race was the primary factor for casting. They wanted diversity. Diversity is good. Unless you're an antagonist. If you're the bad guy you have to be white.

It's not a fucking coincidence. They put white people as the bad guys on purpose. And they're not ashamed of it either.

Literally White People are Evil: The Movie
>>
>irish
>white
>>
File: 1225066686384.png (24 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1225066686384.png
24 KB, 520x520
>Boyega

this is now a Star Ape thread
>>
STARWARS = BLACKSTAINED!!
>>
>>62946536
the "dark side is kind of racist/fash" thing goes all the way back to 1977, m9.
>>
Apparently this wouldn't be the case if stormtroopers didn't wear helmets.
>>
>>62946536
Um... literally everybody in the film is basically white besides Boyega. Essentially everyone on the good side is white too.

Bads:

Hux (Gleeson - White)
Phasma (Christie - White)
Ren (Driver - White)
Serkis (Snoke - White [Character: Alien])

Goods:

Ford (Solo - White)
Hammil (Skywalker - White)
Fisher (Organa - White)
Ridley (Rey - White)
Isaac (Dameron - Latino?)
Boyega (Finn - Black)
Nyong'o (Kanata - Black [Character: Alien])
>>
>>62946794
Now take out the jews
>>
>>62946794

>Ford
>white
>>
It's not that they want to portray white people as evil, it's that PoC can't be portrayed as bad
>>
>>62946536
And the only villain they want people to like is a strong womyn.
>>
>>62946794
Isaac is White, Latino isn't a race
>>
>>62946794
Of course the cast of most movies are going to be predominantly white. Whites are still a majority in the US, so it makes sense that most people cast will be white.
What OP is referring to is the fact that diversity only seems to impact the protagonists.
>>
>>62946794
>Ford (Solo - White)
>Fisher (Organa - White)
Good goy, don't forget to buy Indiana Jones merchandise too!
>>
File: 1373044265085.png (96 KB, 476x581) Image search: [Google]
1373044265085.png
96 KB, 476x581
>>62946939
>It's not that they want to portray white people as evil, it's that PoC can't be portrayed as bad
you are only half correct

but which half?
>>
>>62947040
?
>>
>>62947013
There's literally 1 black dude.

If you want to use an "in-universe" explanation, the Empire was pretty racist and "alienist" when it came to recruiting people to work for them.
>>
>>62946536
Waaah.

You pol autists are honestly more sensitive than SJWs or race-baiters.

>giving a shit about the ethnicity of characters in a work of fiction

Honestly.
>>
File: Dark Jedi.jpg (48 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
Dark Jedi.jpg
48 KB, 599x338
>>62947132
That's a good point. Why is it being marketed as a movie promoting diversity when all they did was throw in one token black man?
>>
File: CR-NXqlWwAAWATp.jpg (31 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
CR-NXqlWwAAWATp.jpg
31 KB, 594x390
>>62947184

Why shouldn't we care about our race? Give me one reason.
>>
>>62946794
Ford (Solo - White/) - old/ will die
Hammil (Skywalker - White) - ran off/ weak
Fisher (Organa - White) - general - muh strong
Ridley (Rey - White)
Isaac (Dameron - Latino?)
Boyega (Finn - Black)
Nyong'o (Kanata - Black [Character: Alien])
>>
>>62947184
>>giving a shit about the ethnicity of characters in a work of fiction
But that's not why we're upset, anon. It's not as simple as that.
>>
>>62947184
JJ is shoving it in our faces becuase he knows there is no way it will flop

He gets hard thinking about all the white male sw fans (the majority of them) going to see live c.ucking
>>
>>62947040
>>62947093

His argument is Jews are not white. Even though they have bred most of the melanin out of their skin. They're still Ashkenazi and thus not-White to /pol/.
>>
>>62947184
Hello shit poster pretending to be on the fence
Are you upset that this is taking away space from your garbage /b/ tier star wars thread?
>>
>>62947010
You are Latino, aren't you?
Isaac is handsome, though.
>>
>>62947184
It's almost as if culture doesn't give a shit about ethnicity. It's almost as if ethnicity alone didn't win a candidate an entire election. It's almost as if you're to downplay the significance of the media's ability to alter the public's mind. I wonder who would try and promote that falsehood?
>>
>>62947277
Hello Chaim
>>
>>62947010
Argienigger detected, go back to argfrica pls
>>
File: Gomenesai.webm (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gomenesai.webm
208 KB, 1920x1080
>>62947231
I don't disagree with you, but if you don't want to look like a fucking retard, don't use that picture.
>>
>>62947231
If your way of caring about your race is whining daily about Star Wars on a Nepalese cooking forum then you need reassess your methods
>>
>>62946553
>>irish
>>white
This.
Micks and Wops aren't White.
>>
>>62947010
Neither is white.
>>
File: 1418010309809.jpg (251 KB, 1094x950) Image search: [Google]
1418010309809.jpg
251 KB, 1094x950
>>62947184
>>
>wanting blacktagonists in anti-imperialist movies
>>
>>62946794
It reminds me of my friend's mom when I was a kid. Only single Haitian family moved in the neighborhood.
>WE'RE INVADED BY NIGGERS!
She never complained when the Hell's Angels were there.
>>
>>62947231

You can care, when blacks are literally getting white professors thrown out of universities. That's real and it's worth being outraged over. The ethnicity of actors in a movie for nerds should really NOT be a serious concern. It's autistic really.
>>
File: gwendoline-christie.jpg (27 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
gwendoline-christie.jpg
27 KB, 600x401
>>62947231
>forgetting to add the blonde blue eyed woman among the villains in contrast to the brave dark haired brown eyed heroine
>>
File: whiteman'sworld.png (261 KB, 1271x845) Image search: [Google]
whiteman'sworld.png
261 KB, 1271x845
>>62947392
>very weird that the Earth represents an all white world. makes perfect sense :^)
FTFY
>>
>>62947457
>The ethnicity of actors in a movie for nerds should really NOT be a serious concern.

"a movie for nerds"

It's not just that. It's a cultural node that will be seen by billions, and that has now been entirely captured by forces which are actively hostile to white people.
>>
>>62947457
What do you think creates the environment that allows black kids to cry professors out of their jobs. The media has been creating this environment of anti-white, anti-individualism for years. This is just another example

If you're really too blind or unwilling to see this then please drink the nearest bottle of bleach.
I've heard about being bluepilled, but this is too much
>>
Daily reminder that white and black are not a race.
>>
>>62947545
>and that has now been entirely captured by forces which are actively hostile to white people.

is this satire?
>>
>>62947575
>Anti-white
>Protagonist is white
Wait I forgot women are automatically non-white
>>
>>62947231
Max von Sydow is evil in the movie?
Is he Ming the Merciless again?
>>
>>62947473
I actually hate this casting choice more than Boyega.
This cunt is so annoying.
Actually, worst casting choices in order:
>strong independent meme woman from GoT
>ginger nazi from Black mirror, another trendy actor
>Lupita Nyongouu, yet another fucking meme actress
>Serkis - typecast
>Boyega, mouthbreathing ape

I don't have a problem with Rey.
She's cute and relatively unknown.
>>
>>62947644
he's just some trader that wants bb8
>>
>>62947601

yeah and wolves and dogs are the same
>>
>>62947659
That sounds evil as fuck.
Oh, wait. It doesn't at all.
>>
>>62947686
he knows that something special is inside bb8 (anakins saber) and wants to take away rey's new mate!
>>
>>62947575
It's reaching a tipping point. The other day I read a fucking SALON article by a BLACK WOMAN criticizing trigger-warnings and safe spaces.

I'd honestly celebrate the overtness of it all, people are waking up and realizing the ugly truth and are starting to push back.
>>
Mods clean up pol, do your job you fucks
>>
>>62947655
>have popular actors
>this'll be shit
>have trending actors
>this'll be shit
>have literally who's
>this'll be shit
>>
>>62947720

>help me pls i need muh safe spaces

I am white and I do not hate myself. If this is painful for you, good.
>>
>>62947664
Americans...
Caucasian is a race.
Negroid is a race.
>>
>>62947718
it will tip over soon
>>
File: 2015.png (64 KB, 168x234) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
64 KB, 168x234
>>62947611
Did you not look at OP's post?
>>
>>62947655

Did you see the new Hunger Games? It was literally a whos-who of casting. Almost all of them starred in an HBO show.
>>
File: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (23 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg
23 KB, 600x332
>>62947010
Fuck off Pablo.
>>
>>62947720
why don't you pay them to jj?
>>
>>62946536
Not really.
>>
>>62947745
That's not what I said.
Literally who's would've been great.
>>
>>62947762

>being smug about agreeing with me

well liberal'd
>>
>>62947720
What about all the /b/ star wars threads?
>>
>>62947813
inside man or uncle tom
>>
>>62947627
see>>62947013
>>
>>62947813
>captura de panlalla.jpg
We tell you already go back to argfrica
>>
>>62947772
No. Haven't seen because J-Law is another actress I hate.
I really liked her in Winter's Bone but she quickly turned sour with rising popularity.
I know I sound like a hipster cunt, but I'm not.
I just hate it when everybody wants to cast the latest star. They're paying for the name, not the acting ability.
>>
>>62947872
If you pay for the tickets I would gladly go to Africa, sir.
>>
>movie about thousands of different species
>90% of everyone is human
literal WE WUZ JEDIs
>>
>>62946536
>Last Airbender movie race controvercy
>angry whites edition
>the thread
>>
>>62946794

Hammil, Fisher and Ridley.

Ford is a Jew.

Of the new main cast, only Ridley is white. Whereas all the bad guys are Whitey.
>>
>>62946536
UGH IT'S JUST A CONCIDENCE YOU RACIST THERE IS NO WAY A JEW LIKE JJ ABRAHMS WOULD PUSH AN ANTI WHITE AGENDA GO BACK TO /POL/ LOL
>>/melts down
>>
>>62947132

1 black guy and one Mexican.
>>
>>62946536
Whites are natural leaders, it just happens that evil white people play the game better because they don't adhere to rules, so good white people have to fight back sometimes.
>>
>>62946536
Finn was a Storm Trooper in the First Order.
>>
>>62948089
I agree with you but it gets kind of tiring to see this shit everywhere. Keep /pol/ in /pol/ so this can remain a board for tv, film and qt actresses and not /pol/ 3.0 (r9k being 2.0)
>>
>>62946794
>>62946536

If they wanted "diversity" why did they case "the most beautiful woman in the world" (lol) as an ugly CGI alien?
>>
>>62948352

jesus christ you faggot. If you don't like /pol/ go visit another site. you have reddit tumblr, facebook, 9gag, imgur, the whole fucking internet caters to your stupid liberal fantasies now fuck off forever
>>
>>62948766
I just said I agree with you. Stop being such a cancerous newfag thinking this is a board for conservative politics. You have a containment board for politics because everybody who isn't a newfag redditor knows politics doesn't belong on 4chan
>>
>>62946794
Ford and Fisher are jewish, which leaves Hammil who is not even showing up for most of the movie and Ridley as white

none of this is by accident
>>
>>62947184
good goy
>>
>>62949703
OT:
Hamill - White
Ford, Fisher, Lando - Colored
Badguys - White

ST:
Rey - White
Boyega, Oscar - Colored
Badguys - White

So what's the problem?
>>
Why are you fags complaining?

Being evil is cool. Everybody loves Darth Vader.

Obviously they've shown that the white man cannot be defeated, the Empire will come back NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT.

I'm glad the entire Empire is white, except for the meatshields like Boyega who get blown the fuck up on the frontlines
>>
>>62946536
It's 2015, you stupid kek. White man are te greatest evil in the world.
>>
>>62946536
Have you looked at the lego range? All three officers are an old woman, a spic and a nigger. One of those Death Star Gunner types also is a black. That the empire is this much SJW that only their leaders are white is what offends me. Even villains have these stupid minority hiring quotas that go against skill level.
>>
>>62947346
god ,someone give me a gif from this webm
>>
The villain in Rogue One is Black
>>
>>62947373
>Irish aren't white
I don't know.
I'm looking at my skin now and it's whiter than yours, shitskin.
>>
>>62949789
the problem is the millions of white "men" who will go watch this

the casting is just jews doing what jews do, it's like being angry at a dog for licking his balls, I was just replying to someone saying that the majority of the good cast is white, it isn't
>>
This is all about WHITE GUILT over slavery that niggers use to profit. Do you see as much bullshit from Asians, Indians etc... when they experience just as much racism? NOPE! But every time some nigger gets arrested or shot the chimps freak the fuck out and start rioting, looting etc...

Abrams is a FUCKING JEW and they're long term goal to mongrelize white culture and promoting NIGGERS breeding with race traitor white whores is their way of doing it while they work with feminazi's to shame white men into feeling guilty that we built modern civilization which niggers do their best to bring to ruin with their nignorance.

LITERALLY, the very first footage of TFA was of a nigger popping up into frame and it's no coincidence that Cocknose picked the ugliest, Cro-Magnon looking throwback gorilla he could find. Abrams is shoving race into our faces and using Star Wars as a way of promoting white guilt social justice warrior bullshit.

NIGGERS AND WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT STAR WARS!!! Just like videogames, they see it as something that belongs to a predominantly white male audience and they're determined to shove their way into it.

Will I see The Force Awakens? Yes. But I'll be buying a ticket for something else and sneaking in. I'm not having a single penny of my money going to this Jew fuck, his nigger or the white whore he cast!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>62950145
I really really like this post, may I safe it?

Btw. they already give back farmland to white rhodesians because the blacks are too stupid to use it, the propaganda doesn´t work anymore.
>>
>>62950332
Look at Africa. All we heard in the 80's was "END APARTHEID!!!" and they did. Well Africa is now a Hellhole. Niggers are animals and all they do is breed like cockroaches and add NOTHING to civilization. Compare every major American city today to the way they were 50-60 years ago. New York, Los Angeles, Detroit etc... all beacons of modern civilization filled with hard working people who strived for something better. Now they're all desolate, cultural wastelands filled with niggers who have also polluted our media which is predominately owned by JEWS shove WHITE GUILT over SLAVERY into our faces on a daily basis. I can't go a single day without seeing a movie (Star Wars), TV show (Jessica Jones) or a fucking commercial either in print or on TV that doesn't show some nigger with a white bitch. It's propaganda, plain and simple and pushed by a group of people, the Jews, who are one of the most tribalistic races on the face of the Earth.
>>
File: 1388874526478.png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1388874526478.png
165 KB, 900x450
>>62950332
>>
>>62950332
Here's how it works. Niggers are the throwbacks that didn't feel the need to explore because they lacked intellectual curiosity, thus, as the continents started to separate and the more intelligent members of our species migrated to different climates they started to develop into different ethnicities.

Niggers never developed because they're low I.Q. animals that the rest of humanity left behind until we were stupid enough to allow them back into our cultures and now they're dragging civilization into the fucking gutter.

Finally, niggers have bigger dicks because the blood that would otherwise be in their brains, that would fuel oxygenation and help increase cognitive functions, pooled into their lower extremities because they didn't explore and weren't exposed to cold climates where the blood would contract from the extremities which explains why whites have smaller penises but smarter brains.
Smart niggers? They exist because they were bred with smarter cultures against better judgement. There is no such thing as a "pure nigger" and if they do exist then it's in Africa and if you know what a Hellhole that continent is then you'd know I was right or just look at any part of the world where niggers only breed with other niggers. Sure, maybe once in a while you get a nigger who makes an evolutionary jump and develops extra intelligence but they'd only use it to find a way to defraud the welfare system!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>62946536
Well the nigger Boyega might be a stormtrooper... so they are not all white anymore...
>>
>>62948088
Are they supposed to re-use the old bad guys or something?

Yes Boyega was likely forced into his role cause he's black, but Isaac has the acting chops to have actually gotten the role by way of not being shitty at his job.

Jews are fucking white as hell, stop this meme. You've got one forced diversity guy and the rest are white + Isaac who is some shade of like...beige.
>>
>>62953959
>Jews are fucking white as hell, stop this meme.
Jews don't consider themselves white, just so you know. To them, they're a race apart.
>>
>>62954171
Well as a dude of Isaac's color, they're the same thing to me.

They got white skin, so they're white. Simple as that.

I get lumped in with Arabs cause I'm light brown and have sweet beard genes with straightish hair, yet I'm Cuban. I don't bitch about it cause people can't tell the difference.

Vietnamese and Filipino people look different yet people often can't tell the difference between them cause they just blanket them into Asian. Same situation here. Most Jews would be hard to pick out of a lineup of normal looking white people.
>>
>>62946536

Boyega is literally a black stormtrooper, and Phasma is a woman. That's a 200% increase in diversity for the Empire since the OT. The only major changes for the Rebels since RotJ are female and alien X-Wing pilots.
>>
>>62947231
max von sydow is playing a good guy you fucking idiot. Kylo ren kills him.
>>
>>62948088

Well, on his mother's side anyway.
>When asked about what influence his Irish Catholic and Russian Jewish ancestry had on his life, Ford humorously stated "As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish."
>>
>>62954620
>Boyega is literally a black stormtrooper

Now that you mention it, isn't it heavily implied Kylo Ren will have a face-heel turn and end up siding with the good guys?

Wouldn't that be +1 white male to add to the good guy side?
>>
File: 1445903027742.jpg (130 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1445903027742.jpg
130 KB, 960x639
>>62954620
the stormtroopers were always niggers though.
>>
>>62954777
yeah I can totally see him redeeming himself
>>
The Empire is based though, we don't want no stinking niggers.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.