[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: #BLACKLIVESMATTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: bbc.gif (3 MB, 720x305) Image search: [Google]
bbc.gif
3 MB, 720x305
hella f*cking epic
>>
WOOH!
>>
>stormtrooper: police
>boyega: balitomre

i cre ever tum
>>
>>62946243

nigga what the fuck...
>>
is this real? Plz tell me it aint so
>>
>>62946243
>using that thing against a lightsaber
>not just shooting him

great film jj
>>
Looks like a video game commercial
>>
File: 1399755247976.png (16 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1399755247976.png
16 KB, 560x407
>>62946243

Why are people so buttblasted the Stormtroopers now have a melee weapon that can deflect lightsabers?

After the Battle of Endor the remnants of the empire knew that Jedi Knights and their lightsabers are a legitimate threat so they developed a weapon to combat them.
>>
Delete this now or the mods will
Next time don't even start a thread.
The racebaiting witch Hunt has started
>>
>>62946243
this actually made me a bit hyped for the movie, they should have included it in the trailers instead of the dumb cross-saber
>>
>this is what half of /tv/ is actually paid to advertise
2015 is an amazing year
>>
>>62946415
but it doesn't so anything other than block
>>
>>62946243
Real life Poetry. Bet he quit being a Stormtrooper because they were racist as well.
>>
>>62946243
looks like it was made for television
>>
>>62946243
>mooks have lazer sword weapons now
Good, this means we'll have even more epic lightsaber battles!!! Because the more epic lightsaber battles, the better the movie is!!!
>>
>>62946411
kek
>>
>>62946483
we need real /pol/ posters here to make this place undesirable for these shills 2bh
>>
>>62946415
But at this point in time the jedi and sith are nothing more than rumors and legends. Why would stormtroopers be equiped to block a weapon they've likely never seen or known the existence of.
>>
kek this actually looks like shit and if they are advertising their product with that the movie will probably suck.
>>
If anything it shows the lightsaber fights will be more akin to the OT in terms of realism, look at how slow he swings as opposed to the flashy prequel style. It'll be more reflective of actual sword fights, thanks for the gif OP
>>
>>62946614
>the flashy prequel style

that was because they were trained jedi, this guy has never used it before senpai
>>
>>62946590
>But at this point in time the jedi and sith are nothing more than rumors and legends.

That's just First Order propaganda, the leaders know full well that Jedis and Sith are still a threat. The Knights of Ren collaborate with the First Order.
>>
>>62946243
It's like people forgot the Grevious guard robots. The weapons also shocked people. They were in KOTOR as well.
>>
>>62946486
the other troopers are supposed to shot while you block the black jedi

TEAMWORK
>>
But he dindu nothing and this white storm trooper is oppressing him
>>
>>62946541

calm your autism, so far there are only 2 lightsabers in the movie
>>
>>62946243

>That extremely minimal lens flare

Jesus Fuck.
>>
How much will this actually make?

I mean marketing wise. We already know it will be a huge success from the name alone but did the ads get more people into it or did they make people go away?
>>
why is he such a nigger
>>
How is Rey, a scavenger who has never left Jakku and probably never flown a spaceship in her life, able to pilot the Falcon like a pro,on her own, to the extent that she's able to outfly TIE Fighters and navigate the interior of a Star Destroyer at 600 mph?

She really is starting to look like the mary sue we all feared she would be
>>
>>62946649
Lucas made it clear in the OT days through interviews the lightsaber was heavy and clunky and he was trying to model sword fights from real life. The prequels removed any inertia and weight the sabers might have had, I'm reminded of the duel of the fates specifically in this instance.
>>
>>62946676

Disney said KOTOR and any game made by Bioware is non-canon though.
>>
File: BlackCuntFromAVP.png (270 KB, 543x679) Image search: [Google]
BlackCuntFromAVP.png
270 KB, 543x679
>>62946586
The enemy of our enemy... is our friend...?
>>
>>62946712
Oh God that looks so bad
>>
>>62946779
The force lad.
>>
>another thread
>>
>literally copy paste the formula from IV, but change the race/gender of characters
>probably do the same for VIII + IX with V and VI

fuck off, this was an opportunity to do something different while still being able to make big profits tbqh

>muh big bad evil empire

boring
>>
>>62946798
ALLY YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
>>62946243
What if that trooper is Finn older commander/trainer?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.