[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447178648569.png (4 MB, 2116x3144) Image search: [Google]
1447178648569.png
4 MB, 2116x3144
How do you feel about the current Star Wars Expanded Universe?
>>
>>62945208

pretty great so far desu senpai
>>
>>62946692
you know, I still don't get what is going on in that image of luke there. is he having a stroke mid swing or something?
>>
>>62946908
he nutted and she kept suckin
>>
>>62947099
holy fuck you're right
>>
>>62946908

Whats going on with Padme? She just looks befuddled.
>>
>>62947154
anakin snapped a photo of her in mid-push while poopin'
>>
literally just as bad if not worse than the original EU

yeah we got dumb shit like the Glove of Darth Vader, Luuke Skywalker and the Yuuzhan Vong, but the original EU also brought us KOTOR, Darth BANE? and the original Clone Wars series. We've gotten absolutely NOTHING good out of the new EU so far and stuff that's just as bad as the old EU's absolute worst.
>>
>>62947290
Lost Stars and the new Clone Wars are ridiculously good
>>
>>62947290
You can't possibly think that
>>
>>62947290
Rogue and Wraith Squadrons are really good books that are now forever gone.

I hate everyone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.