[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever walked out of the theater, because the movie was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: theater.jpg (208 KB, 854x600) Image search: [Google]
theater.jpg
208 KB, 854x600
have you ever walked out of the theater, because the movie was so bad, /tv/? which movie was it?

if not list a movie you watched that was so bad that you would have walked out.

I have to say that it would take a lot for me to miss out on somethig that might get better and I paid for, but if I would have watched epandables 3 in the theater, I would have left at some point
>>
ATHF the movie
Some shitty horror movie about a gator in africa
>>
>>62943218
never even heard of it, googled it, looks awful. why did you go in there in the first place?
>>
Prometheus
Intouchables
>>
>>62943346
>Intouchables
why exactly? there's so many reasons I could imagine
>>
baby mama

i think i lasted 20 minutes
>>
>>62943407
I just watched the trailer. what in the world made you go in there? second date?
>>
>>62943218
>ATHF the movie

what did you honestly expect out of it?
>>
Scooby doo
>>
>>62943447
it was a date, yes and she at least agreed it was awful too
>>
>>62943391
It was forced, cringey, unoriginal, its head was in the clouds, unrealistic and light on its social commentary, as if the creators expected a tap on the back. I guess it lacked balls of any kind.
>>
File: The Hobbit 2.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Hobbit 2.jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
I noped the fuck out and I don't regret it.
>>
not because the movie was shit but because I drank too much beforehand, i now follow the advice of richard christy and wear a diaper whenever i watch movies that are more than 2 hours long
>>
>>62943724
and which movie? I should try diapers too, I have a really hard time not going pee in two hours especially when nacho meals come with 1 liter of coke
>>
>>62943724
Just get a piss bottle, idiot
>>
>>62943754
mi: rouge nation
>>
>>62943790
do you honestly have the ball to piss in a bottle rather close to strangers?
>>
>>62943790
i don't have the balls to whip my dick out in a theater, i considered it too, i thought i could whip my dick out and piss on the ground and no one would see but i decided against it
>>
>>62943823
It's dark and everyone's looking at the screen, just do it during an action sequence or any other loud scene.

>>62943837
I sometimes forget my piss bottle so I just piss on the floor instead, and pretend I spilled my drink. It's easy.
>>
>>62942988
Have I ever walked out?

Uh, YEAH? I have good taste afterall. If you don't walk out of at least 70% of the movies you watch, that just shows your taste isn't discerning enough. Pleb.
>>
>>62942988
>The Spirit
Awful, but it was the movie that made me realize I don't have to see everything in the theatre and ignore hype. I get a lot of "I can't believe you haven't seen it, I thought you liked movies" nowadays.
Usually in reference to big budget meme shit like Jurassic World; it can wait.

>Four Christmases
I don't know why it took me this long to realize American comedies are now all the same huggy feel good shit and may never ever be good again.
>>
>>62943617
Didnt walk out but fell asleep. Woke up after a nice 2 hour nap ready to partay.
>>
>>62944002
my dick is like 2 inches flaccid i couldn't pull it off even if i wanted to
>>
I walked out of Lawrence of Arabia in the intermission to get a beer
>>
No but I've watched a film so bad I've just walked into the screening of another film and watched that for free to get my money's worth.
>>
>>62944164
>my dick is like 2 inches flaccid

How did you pass penis inspection in the first place?
>>
>>62944203
kek
>>
>>62944203
i bribed the penis inspection officer
>>
Yes. The Crazies and Cyrus. I could only make it through 30 minutes of each. None of the characters were likable or relatable in Cyrus, Jonah hill was pissing me off, none of it was funny.
>>
Only movie I ever walked out of was The Ruins
>>
>>62944144
if we're talking about falling asleep i fell asleep during jupiter ascending
>>
>>62944203
he gave it a few tugs to get it up to the required 3.7" inches
>>
Fell asleep during Super 8. Movie was boring as shit.
>>
>>62944330
if you pushed the pubic fat back it'd be about 3.5 inces, 5.7 inches erect
>>
Bucky Larson
Transformers 4
The Gunman
>>
>>62944368
dude, I really didnt need to know that
>>
>>62944390
the foreskin extends out to 0.8 inches
>>
>>62942988
(1/2) I can think of a time
>Go to ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets for the yearly comedy movie
>Greeted by a large red button in the center of the screen labeled "comedy"
>Click the button
>Immediately charged $29.99 to my bank account
>in a few minutes the Theatre Falcon arrives at my door and drops a wax sealed envelope
>I open it, and inside it a letter reads "Congratulations! Comedy!" along with my ticket
>Falcon gives complimentary penis inspection
>His talons tear my foreskin to shreds, but I tip him anyway
>After recovering from my avian circumcision, I take the Underground Tube System to my local cinema
>Tube stops halfway through trip, sucks loose change out of my pocket before continuing.
>Enter the foyer of the cinema
>Frown as I realize tonight is acceptance/rejection night
>Those accepted are given a complimentary theater bird to avoid the NSP
>Every third person is rejected and sent to a factory where their body parts are repurposed as food for the local orphanage
>Stand on the Theater Wheel
>Realize that I'm going to be the third in line soon
>Can't escape, military-grade flypaper is holding my feet to the floor
>Some douchebag cuts directly in front of me before my time comes
>He's catapulted through the hole in the theater roof to the factory
>Breathe a sigh of relief as I pass through and am removed from the sticky paper
>Go to cinema showers to clean off the sticky residue
>Managed to make it out of there with only three penis inspections by the Cinema Bathroom Attendant (who is also a falcon)
>When I leave, I'm greeted by the NSP
>ohshit.jpg
>"We're very disappointed in you sir. Did you think you could get away with it?"
>Sweating profusely and shaking, unable to say anything
>The officer reaches into his trenchcoat and pulls out a small dove
>"You left your lady in the lobby"
>Nod respectfully toward him and tip him, put on my cinema cape, and head toward the movie
>Take seat in my designated cinema snack tub
>>
>>62944708
Well you just made sure this thread is complete shit

A B A N D O N
B
A
N
D
O
N
>>
I saw a couple walk out of The Assassin like 40 minutes into the movie. They sat in the back of the theatre and kept moving their feet on the back of my seat. Same movie, a girl started eating midmovie and then went to the bathroom for like 15 minutes before coming back.
>>
File: lego_movie.jpg (444 KB, 1014x1500) Image search: [Google]
lego_movie.jpg
444 KB, 1014x1500
>suddenly cuts to live action
>immediately walk out

Shame. It was pretty good up until that point.
>>
>>62944708
(2/2)
>Two men come to my tub and insert hoses
>My tub is quickly flooded with Coca-Cola
>Try to tip them, but my cash along with all my clothes and my date is disintegrated
>They grumble something about me being a cheapskate and leave
>Peek my head out of my tub
>See Adam Sandler on screen
>Oh god, not again
>The comedy this year was another Adam Sandler flick
>Theater shooter didn't even pull out his rifle, he was asleep
>People are voluntarily catapulting themselves to the factory
>Hit the half-dissolved "Adam Sandler" button in my tub
>The contents of my tub, along with myself, are sucked through the Underground Tube System
>Return to the surface, naked and covered in Coca-Cola
>Have to walk back to my house sticky and nude

Click sucked
>>
>>62942988
Waterboy.

Just picked up and left. Not funny in the slightest.
>>
The only movie I've ever walked out of was Minority Report, and that was because I was 10 years old and the eyeball scene made me feel sick.
>>
Tommorrow Land
>>
The Fourth Kind

Fucking awful movie.
>>
>>62944873
did you at least watch it until the alligator joke?
>>
>>62943754
>>62943724
>Wearing a diaper to the cinema.

Autism.
>>
>>62943754
>>62943724
>Wearing a diaper to the cinema.

Autism.
>>62944002
>just do it during an action sequence or any other loud scene.
They can hear it, they're just being polite/pretending it's not happening.
>>
>>62942988
Tree of Life (during the birth of the universe scene) and Madea's Family Christmas (like five minutes from the end).
>>
No. If I paid 10 fucking dollars to see a movie you can bet your ass im going to watch all of it.
>>
>>62945286
>>62945279
>I call other people autistic
>I pull this shit off
I'm on the right board lads.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.