[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can have any brew you want...as long it's a Corona™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: toretto.png (265 KB, 597x297) Image search: [Google]
toretto.png
265 KB, 597x297
>you can have any brew you want...as long it's a Corona™
What did he mean by this?
>>
I went on a 26-day Corona binge after watching this scene. I didn't even finish the movie
>>
File: david-lynch.jpg (457 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
david-lynch.jpg
457 KB, 1125x1500
bullshit, total fucking bullshit.
>>
File: mhmm.jpg (97 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.jpg
97 KB, 435x435
>>62942699
>tfw no lime
>>
>>62942699
He was being metaphorical about the inevitablity of life and death. You can make any choice you want, but you will still end up with a Corona.
>>
>>62942760
nobody expect him can pull out this haircut
>>
He was trying to get rid of his coronas cus they taste like piss
>>
File: tumblr_m9bt044GkT1rbegfeo1_1280.jpg (139 KB, 637x530) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9bt044GkT1rbegfeo1_1280.jpg
139 KB, 637x530
>Do you feel a charge?

What did he mean by this? Does Bane have electrical powers?
>>
he was talking about mexican pisswater
>>
>>62942699
He meant corona paid for product placement
"What did he mean by this" is the worst kind of thread on /tv/
>>
>>62942699
A reference to what Henry Ford said about his new Model T automobiles: "Youcan have itany color youlike, as long as its black"
>>
>>62942699
he got the highest ground and so he gave Paul walker an illusion of choice he pretend that he can choose anything but in the same time he made it clear that he only have one choice.
truly a masterpiece of cinematography.
>>
>>62942850
Charge as in assault charge. Bane was asking him if he would snitch to the police right after the conversation. Because he pussies out, babe realized that nigger is a snitch ass motherfucker and got gone with him.
>>
>>62942699
Why is he holding the bottle like that?
>>
>>62942699
Corona is fucking garbage, if you want to drink piss flavored beer, better be Desperados.
>>
>>62942949
that's how you hold a corona bottle
>>
Corona was fine back when it was a super cheap beer. Then, thanks to all their product placement such as in the Gay and the Furious, they suddenly decided they were better and raised their prices substantially.
>>
>>62942949
it's pisswater so he holds the bottle like he would hold a piss pipe
>>
>>62942949
Holding a beer bottle any other way looks awkward.
>>
>>62942903
>"What did he mean by this" is the worst kind of thread on /tv/

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62943154
He was trying to say that he's not from here but actually from the place called Reddit.
>>
>>62942699
nothing

he was drunk out of his mind and babbling nonsensically
>>
File: s.jpg (101 KB, 1122x670) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
101 KB, 1122x670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPqfLdpImRo

>I said forget about it cuh

What did he mean by this?1
>>
>>62942699
Whoever made this post is genetically linked to me I remember this scene like it was yesterday.
>>
>>62942850
He was referring to little bane
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.