[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER THAT IF YOU SEE THE FORCE AWAKENS AND EXPECT IT TO BE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Weapon.png (966 KB, 791x547) Image search: [Google]
Weapon.png
966 KB, 791x547
REMINDER THAT IF YOU SEE THE FORCE AWAKENS AND EXPECT IT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE PREQUELS YOURE A FUCKING CVCK

>storyline ripped from ANH
>No exciting new protags (except Isaac)
>rehashed EVERYTHING
>forced strong woman lead
>forced nigger sidekick
>Death star 3
>Han dies
>yoda is replaced by an orange cretin
>pandering up the ass to the OT
>is directed by Jew Jew
>gave roles to people just because they were black

If anyone here goes to see this movie and expects anything better than a 5/10 flick youre fucking clinically retarded. Stop talking about this fucking movie its going to make a billion dollars and then in a year be forgotten. Star Wars died with ROTJ now keep it that way you fucking faggots
>>
File: tv.jpg (155 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
155 KB, 760x760
>>
File: 1448175583493.jpg (36 KB, 309x331) Image search: [Google]
1448175583493.jpg
36 KB, 309x331
>>62941658
>>
I much prefer standalone movies.

Like X-Wing:Alliance. The story of a pirate family who gets into troulbe with the empire.
>>
>tfw the ot are now prequels
>>
>>62941658
>Death star 3
You've gotta be kidding me. They can't possibly use that device a third time.
>>
He's a big planet
>>
>>62943007
>Just finished: Arrive at a space warehouse and scan cargo containers!
>Your next story progressing mission: Arrive at a space station and scan their cargo containers!
>>
Well it's a good thing I don't care about star wars. I might pirate, but by then the movie will be spoiled for me
>>
>>62943059
it's not a battle station... it's a planet
>>
>>62943189
Fucking dropped
>>
Lets be honest, no matter how salty you people were after the prequels, all they had to do was throw a trailer together with the original theme and familiar imagery and you all bought it. At best this will world build a future cast and cut ties with the old
>>
>>62941658
>>forced strong woman lead
>>forced nigger sidekick
>forced
They happen to cast a black guy and a girl. Star Wars is known for having "strong woman leads" anyway.
>>
>>62944254
Wrong. The woman has never been the MC. This is just absurd. The fact they think a franchise with a majority white male fanbase should be ok with not having a white male hero shows how keked modern America is.
>>
>>62941658
The prequels were literally 3/10. This will be great, and break every single box office record that exists.

Stay mad.
>>
Reminder that there will be at least one shooting on the US during the premiere.
>>
The prequels failed because George Lucas didn't understand why Star wars was popular in the first place.
>>
>>62944381
I'm so glad people like you are laughed at and mocked in the real world, and the only place you even exist is on Stormfront and /pol/ leakage to the rest of 4chan, because the rest of 4chan is sick of your shit now too.

You're nothing. You don't matter anymore. And the world is a better place because of it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.