[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /tv/, which is the better show and why? We all know Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 126438.jpg (45 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
126438.jpg
45 KB, 600x316
Okay /tv/, which is the better show and why?
We all know Daredevil is the better show, but that shouldn't stop the discussion.
>>
When will our based nippon overlord exile capeshit from /tv/ like he did wrestling from /sp/ bros
>>
>>62941389
Never gonna happen.
>>
Daredevil had a more triumphant ending, even though Fisk and the Chinese lady are still alive.

Killgrave was an okay villain, but I hated how the latter episodes were just then capturing him and him escaping. He left a trail of bodies, broken lives, and ptsd.
>>
Daredevil.
Better fight scenes.
Better villains.
Better side character.
>>
both are shit

modern tv shows are all shit
>>
>>62941357
Her head is too small for her body
>>
File: 1285723951465.jpg (36 KB, 471x355) Image search: [Google]
1285723951465.jpg
36 KB, 471x355
>>62941357
Why the fuck does it matter? Why can't you shits just watch things and enjoy it? Why is the perception always, If X is not as good as Y, then X is shit? Why are you all a bunch of shitters? Questions we will never get real answers to.
>>
>>62941966
we replaced our national identity with jewish corporate fanboyism and identity politics

why didn't you stop it
>>
JJ starts with a solid premise but the writing turns to shit pretty quickly.
>>
Acting...i'd say, they are both even.

Daredevil excelled in portraying fighting...very raid-esque "life and death struggle" type of stuff.

Jones really captured, the feeling of paranoia.
>>
>Daredevil
An enjoyable television program with great fight choreography
>Jessica Jones
The televised wet dream of some Jew from r/kekold
>>
File: 1447732082510.jpg (146 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1447732082510.jpg
146 KB, 517x768
>>62941357
That neck.
>>
>>62941935

Head is ok, its just her face
>>
>>62941357

Daredevil is better because of more and way better action scenes. Jessica is still pretty decent show.
>>
>>62941357
>capeshit
>good
>>
Marvel is shit
>>
DD easy.

All though JJ had a superior waifu in Hellcat.
>>
>>62941357

She looks like she died choking on her vomit in that picture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.