[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think they will remake the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: matrix_1.jpg (88 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
matrix_1.jpg
88 KB, 434x600
When do you think they will remake the series?
>>
You have to be the One because ... I love you
>>
>>62940599

never?
it's all about waking up. stay asleep.
>>
>>62940621

i remember watching that scene and hoping he'd pop up and scoop her eyes out with his matrix powers
>>
>>62940599
>implying its a series and not original masterpiece + 2 tryhard unworthy "sequels"
>>
>>62941181
I rewatched the first one yesterday after seeing it 15 years ago. Wasn't the second film okay?
>>
>>62941373
Just my opinion, but the 2nd and 3rd were JUST okay and far behind the first one. Did you watch the sequels ?
>>
>>62941469
Yes,but many years ago. I was a little kid.
I'm trying to do a cyberpunk movie marathon

I have a vague memory that Matrix 3 was a failure
>>
>>62940599
when you realize that Smith's ability to copy onto other programs originated with Neo you'll virtually shit bricks. Neo was a hacker he wrote virii for shit and giggles and he engaged in every cyber criminality known to man. Essentially he had Sudo access to the entirety of the Virtual Matrix's cyber world and then in life he had Sudo control over reality.

that's why the Architect said that the process although having enhanced his consciousness hadn't done anything to make him a god like thing. Neo was held back by Neo, and that's why he was entrusted with that much power by the Architect and the Oracle.

>>62940621
Yeah she was the key to all this. Every other Neo apparently hadn't a special lady, you know being a forever alone autistic virgin and all.

And as the Archetict brought out, Neo was designed to have an overwhelming predication for his fellow man, but, the Oracle saw fit to fuck that up by throwing Trinity into that Mix. That's why the Architect mused, "Your experience (the predication) is far more specific; vis-a-vis; love."

It was a part of the dangerous game he rightly accused the oracle of playing.
>>
>>62941373
>>62941469
>>62941638
The second one told us who the one was. The third one brokered the peace the Oracle was trying for six centuries earlier. her power originates with and is dependent upon the choices and potentiality of choices, every sentience carry, be they flesh or machine.
>>
File: 2807286431_aab084d61f_z.jpg (118 KB, 524x640) Image search: [Google]
2807286431_aab084d61f_z.jpg
118 KB, 524x640
>>62941889
Why the fuck do machines need humans for energy?

I thought this concept was pretty half-
>>
>>62942017
assed
>>
>>62942017
I think the original concept had them as prisoners rather than batteries. I guess somehow this made more sense, in some twisted way...
>>
Just remake the 2nd and 3rd movies. The 1st movie is just fine.
>>
i bet they will one day and it will be even worse than the star wars prequels
>>
>>62942099
>>62942037
>>62942017
It was originally written to be processors
They keep us in the matrix and use our brains for our processing power
But they made the directors change it because people in that time didn't know what a processor was
Read that Matrix novel about the big guy
>>
>>62940621

o-ok trinity... i will do it f-for you
>>
>>62942017
Sorry I missed your post earlier, but it's because of their need to have a purpose. They were purposed to serve humans, so they're serving them in a way.
>>
>>62940599
Free pizza
>>
>>62942227
opinions and stuff.

>>62942959
but that's why the second film went on about purpose; "it's purpose that connects us purpose that drives us---."

so yeah, they're servicing man which gives them purpose. They're ministering to men and they've wrapped that in a "we're using them for power." clause so they don't feel like shit for having done so.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.