[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMEMBER BIG BROTHER? BIG MOTHER. YOU CALL IN, IF YOUR MUM’S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: KARL.jpg (190 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
KARL.jpg
190 KB, 1024x685
REMEMBER BIG BROTHER? BIG MOTHER. YOU CALL IN, IF YOUR MUM’S HEAVY, YOU WIN A CD.
>>
HEAD
>>
You never see an old man avin' a twix do you?
>>
Alright ere's another one

The rice is right

So, I tell em a bunch of stuff from an indian and a chinese menu and they say if they'll ave pilau rice or egg fried

>>62940269
You never see. An old man. Eat a- MAAAAAAAAAARS bar bar bar
>>
>A feature Karl proposed on 12 October 2002. The idea presented was that Karl would read from an Indian menu and a Chinese menu, and Ricky and Steve would tell him whether they'd have rice pilau or egg fried. Ricky and Steve were (understandably) confused, even when Karl explained further that they wouldn't know which menu he was reading from. Karl was adamant that it needed to be done that way, otherwise the name wouldn't work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnXNrOXiqw
>>
>>62940320
Alright got anuther one for yeh.

Cheap as chimps

So I find 'ow much it wud cost to own a little monkey, as a pet

Like, 'ow many bananas ye'd 'af teh feed it
>>
>>62940217
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 8
>>
OOO CHIMPANZEE THAT monkey news
>>
>>62940217
How does a talentless fucking retard like him ever end up a producer on television?
>>
>>62941185
they thought he talked funny.
>>
>>62940348
Holy fucking shit

I honestly want idiots like him to die. I'm so fucking glad my education allows me to work in an environment where I needn't deal with this fucking simpleton and his ilk.
>>
>>62941185

Hes simple and northern so anything he says makes you laugh.
>>
Based Karl.

Currently watching the 2nd ep of Moaning of Life. He's blown away by these whistling people.
>>
>>62941287
*tips fedora*
>>
>>62941318
Yes but I'm talking about before Gervais.

He was a fucking producer on TV shows was he not?

There, his idiocy would only hamper him. Can you imagine having this fucking moron as a boss?
>>
>>62941368
Idiot detected, damage control.
>>
>>62941287
yeah I want ricky to die too
>>
>>62941377
Nah, he was a radio producer.
>>
>>62941464
Oh, that explains it, since nobody wants to be in radio anyway he was probably the best guy they had for the job.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 469x463
>>62941398
>>
>>62941287
>My education means that anyone less 'educated' than me should die

Funny that when it comes down to it Karl has accomplished a lot more than you without all the fedora tipping.
>>
>>62941377
No he was a radio producer which means sitting behind a computer and mixing desk with his main responibilities sure the songs and the adverts come on when they are supposed to and making sure the prizes are handed out in competitions.

His day to day job essentially boiled down to jingle and ident maker for XFM which he was quite good at and did it for ten years until he left to make TV shows with Ricky and Steve

Karl is a idiot because of his piss poor education and working class environment combined with average intelligence also he seems to have a sheltered life on the radio show

>>62941398
You were the one a-logging Karl becauses hes stupid you dumb sperg so I gave you a glib reply
>>
>>62941575
I don't think Karl's stupid but he doesn't have a filter when talking about stuff he's not educated in. I doubt most laymen know anything about how jellyfish fit into an ecosystem, but Karl goes one step further and forms an opinion about it based on nothing.

Hence "do need 'em?"
>>
Faaulllty toooth. Oh that Derrens good innit!
>>
>>62941744
>I don't think Karl's stupid
Course he is, have you listened to him?
>>
>>62941823
Is manner of speaking is straight retarded. But he's no more stupid than gervais, this becomes more and more evident in the podcast that while Karl is not good with words he is not completely retarded and at least he isn't up his own ass about it like gervais is.
>karl makes a decent point, albeit not well spoken
>Ricky blown the fuck out can't say anything other than "le orange headed chimp"
>>
>all these people bitching over intelligence

Enjoy your false sense of superiority.
>>
I honestly think Karl is one of the most important thinkers of our time

In many cases he can find complications or different perspectives on historical events, situations, or anything that has been previously considered a cut - and - dry case (evidenced in one way by his perspective on the rosa parks incident).

As well as this, his opinions seemingly come largely free of ego, possibly due to the fact that he's too stupid to let his ego get in the way.

Also, his average, working class upbringing means that his views and opinions most likely have more in common with the general public than anyone elso in the media.

God bless Karl Pilkington
>>
>>62940241
>>
>>62942198
>God bless Karl Pilkington
Well if God's knockin' about

Not bothered really
>>
>>62941744
I should of worded that Karl is an idiot part better

I should of said Karl is seen as an idiot
>>
>>62942198
Almost everyone has some special deeper wisdom they have to offer. Karl has just been explored very thoroughly.
>>
File: tfw ear.png (19 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19 KB, 644x718
>re-listen to 90 hours of xfm show over and over while playing on vanilla wow servers
>>
>>62941287

yeah i know ricky is a fucking pain to listen to but Karl actually makes it worth it
>>
>>62942198
isn't he acting?
>>
>>62942885
No
>>
>>62942944
seriously?

so much of the stuff he says is pretty damn witty and insightful

huh, guess it makes it even better then
>>
>>62942975
Yeah even ricky said "If i'd have thought of a character that good i wouldn't have wasted it on a poxy radio show" or something to that effect
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.