[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Howard Stern Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hb.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
Is it ending?
>>
Is it the last year of his contract?
>>
It never began.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wqfjwk7JQgQ

This is the funniest thing i've seen in a long long time
>>
BABABOOEY
>>
>>62940250
It's been 6 years since Artie tried to kill himself.
>>
>>62940149
contract is up in two weeks

i hope he goes to netflix and is summarily forgotten. fag lost his edge and with it, any sense of humor.
>>
no idea it was still on tbqh
>>
I hope that kike suffers
>>
>>62940379

Has Artie ever since his suicide attempt at least tried to get in contact with the show?
>>
>>62941632
>try to kill yourself
>fail
>stop trying

Why?
>>
>>62940142
>radio
>2015
>>
>>62941713
>not listening to Michael Savage on your way home from work
>it's 2015
>>
>>62941713
>not having a theater of the mind.

Enjoy your ritalin.
>>
>>62940142
Howard Stern got Kiked---quite liteally. He was a Jew yes, but he was the only one I respected, then be became SJW---That's like a /b/ tard waking up one day and joins Jezebel. I don't think Reddit is as castrated as Stern is.
>>
>>62941756
gotta agree with this savage is excellent entertainment.
>>
File: pepe-disgusted.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
pepe-disgusted.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
Anyone else think Beth is fucking ugly? Her face looks like Mrs. Potato Head.
>>
>stern ending
>the soup ending

JUST
>>
>>62941756
>not downloading podcasts instead of listening to a crazy old man blather on about politics
>2015
>>
>>62943726
He became a Serious Joke Wizard? That's great. Good for him.
>>
>>62941314
actually his shows have gotten a lot better since he announced that he'd be leaving america's got talent, he stopped calling the wackpackers by their pc names too
>>
>>62941632
Many times, gary always says no, when he was about to release his second book he wanted to pay for an ad but howard told gary to say no
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.