[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cinema Sins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: snrub.png (33 KB, 321x480) Image search: [Google]
snrub.png
33 KB, 321x480
https://youtu.be/BfQ1UnAZze8

Holy shit these videos are dumb. It's not even fucking criticism it's just saying something that happened, but even that is tenuous. It's big bang theory tier humour. The links they make are so overthought that all the humour is sucked out. Can anyone here defend them?
>>
And the delivery is fucking awful "snarky" tryhard shit. Imagine being cornered by someone like that at the pub.
>>
>>62940133
It's just retarded shit for little kids and reddit cinephiles
>>
not everyone can be mike "is that a kike" stoklasa
>>
>>62940133
>Can anyone here defend them?

I'm suprsed to see someone shitting on them here, maybe there is still hope for /tv/ after all.
>>
this is fucking horrible
>>
I'd love to defend them, but none of you are offering any points or arguments from your pov.

"This is dumb" is not an argument.
>>
>>62940133
it's just nitpicking of the likes of YMS taken to its extreme, but logical conclusion
>>
File: 7138.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7138.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>62940133
>The apocalyptic future looks apocalyptic
>+1 sin!
>A terminator was sent back in time
>+1 sin!
>The Terminator rides a motorcycle
>+1 sin!
Are they just pointing out random stuff? I'm so confused.
>>
>>62940193
I've seen them around before but never actually watched a video, just found this one after watching T2 and wanting to see the simpsons scene that parodies it. Now I'm just sad.
>>
>>62940133

I have to assume you are new to film culture if this is rustling your jimmies.

These videos are made for normies who only like popular culture films.

From the sounds of it you're butthurt because some is smack talking T2, a universally circlejerked film.
>>
>>62940245
You're intentionally misquoting so you can attack it. Nice fallacy, homo. Come back when you can quote the entire sin properly and then argue against it.
>>
There are legitimate criticisms.
There are humorous criticisms.
There are humourous legitimate criticisms.
These videos feature none of the above.
>>
>>62940284
[citation needed]
>>
>>62940273
>nice fallacy, homo
Lel
>>
Its pretty fun to watch, nothing bad enough to get upset about .
>>
Isn't the entire point that they point out criticisms while also just making random shit up?

I don't think "Scene does not contain a lap dance" is supposed to be considered an actual fault
>>
>>62940326
this
Are people really that jealous that he became popular with such a simple idea?
>>
>>62940536
Yes, because it will inevitably spawn imitators and I can't be bothered to pretend to laugh when Gary in the office tells me that finding nemo isn't good because fish can't talk
>>
>>62940133

first ones were actually good.

now it's just boring. won't get any laughs out of it anymore.
>>
>>62940595
>Future tense
It already has spawned imitations m8
>>
>>62940788
Can you link to any? Are they good?
>>
>>62940133
I just wish the guy doing them would stop fucking mumbling

does he not realise how incoherent he is
>>
>>62940949
Not as good as his from what I have seen
>>
>>62940133
This is hilarious and true. Why are you so assmad that someone points out the flaws in a shitty movie you like? Seriously genisys is the worst terminator movie and has zero redeeming qualities.
>>
>>62940133

yeah they suck. I get that they are being nitpicky, but it isnt funny, its just annoying and autistic. Not only are the things they point out stupid and unfunny, but the guy who does them has an annoying voice and horrible delivery. And on top of all that, it has a smug "Im so smart for noticing all of this!" bullshit attitude.

They are also reddit tier sensitive little babies. The type of faggot that thinks shit like Aladdin is super offensive and racist. They even have a video where they review themselves and take off points for themselves for being white lol. what faggots

Its basically "That Kid": The youtube series

Honest trailers is 100 times funnier and more original.
>>
>>62941488
Eat a dick bitch boi. You just come off as a Butthurt faggot jealous of cinemsins popularity and hilarity. Cinemsins is genuinely funny and it's not even a serious movie critique. I bet you liked turdinator genishit.
>>
>>62941671

CSIDF pls go
>>
File: _20150926_170112.jpg (120 KB, 1401x956) Image search: [Google]
_20150926_170112.jpg
120 KB, 1401x956
>>62941671
>Cinemsins is genuinely funny
>>
This is on page 7
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.