[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to have a Marvel marathon today. TV: What are your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 54c267c8f3eded04451f15dd.jpg (136 KB, 1274x540) Image search: [Google]
54c267c8f3eded04451f15dd.jpg
136 KB, 1274x540
I want to have a Marvel marathon today.

TV: What are your favorite Marvel films? What should I start with first?
>>
>>62939513
Marvel films suck, marathon Daredevil
>>
>>62939513
GOG is a memetastic film. Wood recommend 2 thumbs.
>>
>>62939534

That's really funny, I'm actually watching the Daredevil film right now and it sucks so bad. Which inspired me to create this thread to watch -good- Marvel films.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x320
>>62939513
>>62939534

>Marvel
>Films
>>
>>62939513
>I want to have a Marvel marathon today.
>What should I start with first?
Captain America 1944 or Howard the Duck.
>>
>>62939513
Had to watch again that scene from Spiderman 2, it was so good
>>
>>62940040
Haha yeah, i'm starting with spider man, then off to GOG and other suggestions this thread will garner

I've always read great things about spider man 2 , it's been several years so happy to watch it with fresh eyes and ears
>>
>>62940040
>good
The only thing that scene (like the cringe-worthy bridge scene in the first one) taught me is that New Yorkers are all talk and can't back up their shit.
>You mess with him, you mess with us. Watch us throw our garbage at you! 9/11 NEVER FORGET!
>Okay then I'll take this fight somewhere else, fuck you Muggles.

>If you want him, you have to go through us!
>That's cute but I have mechanical arms and you're like toys to me.
Fucking. Useless.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 227x240) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 227x240
>>62939513
>Marvel Marathon
>>
>>62940100
Just watch the MCU movies, if you want a marathon.
>Iron Man
>The Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>The Avengers
>Iron Man 3
>Thor: The Dark World
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Ant-Man
There. There's your fucking list, for better or worse.
>>
>>62939513
Punisher is fun to watch and more brutal than most of the other Marvel's movies
>>
>>62940177
How does it feel that no one will ever try to help you because no one cares about you ?
Shame on them for trying to protect the guy who just saved their lives one minute before
>>
>>62940335
They can clearly see that he can take a hit. It's like stepping between two giant robots to quell the fighting, thinking that if one of them steps on you, or punches you, that you won't be instantly transformed into meat jam.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.