[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one legitimately good reason why I should spend money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
give me one legitimately good reason why I should spend money on watching this
>>
Because you want the cinema experience and/or you want to see it day one , that's literally the only reason. If you don't care about that then wait for a decent copy to download
>>
Um, because you're a fucking disgusting weirdo if you don't?
>>
Everyone will be talking about it, you might want to know what they're talking about
>>
you don't have internet to pirate it with.
>>
>>62939178
You already got a ticket, didn't you? You fell for the meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 638x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 638x416
Nostalgia factor. Actually, you could just hang out in the lobby and ask people about it.

http://youtu.be/y4Zth4GTw28
>>
How else will you join in on the memes?
>>
I don't care if you watch it or not to be honest family.
>>
>>62939178
because if you don't jewjew abrams will call you a racist for not liking his kuck product
>>
>>62939334

>YOU HAVE TO SEE IT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE WILL

Kekus maximus
>>
It's rude to the shills considering how fucking hard they shilled for it
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x400
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 640x480
Can't hardly wait for the torrent
>>
>>62939629
>Being part of a social experience
lol I know right?
>>
Why is that blonde guy on the right wearing a german uniform?
>>
>>62939909
Because that's what imperial officers dress like

Why are you posting in a Star Wars topic if you haven't watched Star Wars?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
George is so anxious for this one, you can feel it.

He's either going to love it or hate it.

Imagine having billions of dollars and caring more about the next movie you're going to see.
>>
>>62939178

That sword looks impractical as fuck you would jab yourself constantly with it.
>>
>>62939909
I hope someone shows that nigger this and tell him that's the only reason he's in the movie.
>>
>>62939178
>DUDE SPACE NAZIS LMAO

eughhh
>>
>>62940046

I hope someone tells you that you're a fucking idiot for not knowing that quote is fake
>>
>>62939178

Because you want the cinematic experience and you know deep inside you wont enjoy it as much if you torrent it.

Other than that I'm on the same boat. Screeners will show up here anyways.

I bought all the Micromachines toys and a Kylo Ren figure though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.