[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I legitimately don't want to believe that Viva la Bam is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 470x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 470x496
I legitimately don't want to believe that Viva la Bam is over. I keep telling myself it's just on hiatus, like my high school years.
>>
With Dunn and Vito gone it can never, ever come back. Once Dico dies all the best people from it will be dead. :( What sucks extra is that I'm pretty sure Dico doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore already
>>
>>62938203
>tfw bamposting has me on a huge Dico kick and he's nowhere to be found nowadays
>>
File: R-3042074-1313012729.jpeg.jpg (15 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
R-3042074-1313012729.jpeg.jpg
15 KB, 300x276
>>62938266
You ever listen to this? So many great Dico prank calls
>>
>>62938153

Where the stream at?
>>
File: sad.jpg (14 KB, 160x190) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
14 KB, 160x190
>>62938153
>yfw somewhere in the US dico goes shopping for groceries
>yfw he pulls a silly prank on the cashier
>yfw we will never see him ever again
>>
>>62938153
His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfucker
>>
>>62938916
stream here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0
>>
>>62938153
I have a fantasy in my mind where they all got married and lived happily ever after
>>
>>62938153
God I forgot about that weird long haired guy, yon or yoke or something
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 140x140
>>62939588
Also, yfw you found out Novak was a better skateboarder than bam and did started doing heroin because he got hurt and lost his sponsors
>>
>>62939648

Novak was called "the next tony hawk" back in the day, what a loser
>>
Looking at OP's pic, it's crazy to think that Dunn and Vito are actually dead. I used to love those guys when I was younger. Hate being reminded of the passing time tbqh.
>>
>>62938203

Why would dico die? He's just living a normal life somewhere in west chester, doing stupid shit
>>
>>62938153
>tfw you realize Bam is 36 years old and still lives with his parents
>>
>>62938358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5jItQjT7Q
>>
>>62939722
you know damn right that this is not true and if it was it would be other way around (he payed for their house btw)
>>
>>62938358
>look jackass I got your wallet, know what's in here? Your wife's paaaaaaantiesssss
>>
>>62939091
>>62939091
totally forgot about raab himself, I remember when the biggest thing was the falling out between him and bam

anyone ever listen to radio bam back in the day? episodes without novak and the cancerous Joe Franz are the best but it gives you an insight into how yes men work around their chosen God...it would literally be like disagreeing and piling on somebody until Bam takes their side then they'd all pile on somebody who disagreed...was like children. Used to be friendship sim for me back in the dark days. Highlight was shitbirdz's songs and the early eps with Dico doing rapping.

I think the real reason Dico and Rake left was because they were too mature to find the stuff funny and weren't alcoholics so couldn't get into the mindset after the age of 25, even Dunn (when sober) was above it - he never bothered with Bam after about '06 and the awful Vito spin off he did but he was too chill and pursuing a media career of his own to bow out completely..plus the jackass movies.
>>
APES GONNA FREAK
>>
At least we still have Phil

Greatest dad in tv history?
>>
File: ryandunn.jpg (53 KB, 340x513) Image search: [Google]
ryandunn.jpg
53 KB, 340x513
I legitimately don't want to believe that he is die. I keep telling myself he's just on hiatus, like my high school years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4xAYT8MYTk&ab_channel=BILYUMBORDELLO
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.