[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you predict will happen in the sequel trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17
File: kylo ren 3.jpg (199 KB, 1500x1136) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren 3.jpg
199 KB, 1500x1136
>Kylo and Luke dueling in a First Order base, Snoke overwatching the duel from his podium. Luke clearly has the upperhand from experience and mastery of the Force.
>eventually knocks down Kylo, his cross-saber falls out of his hands.
>"Well... what are you waiting for then? I have lost. Finish me."
>Luke raises his saber from Kylo's neck, deactivates it.
>"No, my son. I will not hurt you. I am a Jedi Knight... just like my father before."
>These words make Kylo shake with rage, all the propaganda about what a great Lord of the Empire Vader was, how much of a Master of the Dark Side he was (that he was taught by Snoke from a young age) comes flooding back to him.
>Kylo quickly summons his saber to his hand, gets to his feet like Jar Jar, immediately points his saber at Luke's head. Luke doesn't even raise his own saber, only smiles wryly at his son.
>"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
>"No, Luke. You're NOT my father! You're nothing but a fool!"
>Commits patricide, Luke pulls a Qui Gon and vanishes, Finn and Rey watch from the background and cry out in agony. Snoke laughs and begins clapping in amusement at his apprentice, while the full gravity of what he's done begins to weigh on Kylo's head.
>>
File: ReyHS_Fathead.png (351 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
ReyHS_Fathead.png
351 KB, 450x600
Also Rey will have a black baby, but you already knew that.
>>
File: ggngstyle.gif (918 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ggngstyle.gif
918 KB, 500x281
DUDE I'd upvote you if I could! That made me cry tears of joy fricking just reading it epic
>>
>Mark Hamill possibly hints that The Force Awakens could have a huge Empire Strikes Back twist.
>Adam Driver doesn’t think Kylo Ren is evil, says he feels he’s “morally justified.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-bits-45/
>>
Finn is a stormstrooper that gets separated from his squad by passing out after he feels a strong tremor in the force

Rey is a scavenger living in a old ATAT walker, she spends her days tinkering with robots and modifying vehicles. She built BB8. She also felt the tremor in the force

Max Von Sydows is a cyborg from the prequel era. He collects old jedi relics and found Lukes lightsaber from Empire

Max is Reys only real friend, she goes to his hut in the desert to tell him what she felt. He explains the ways of the Jedi and the force to her, drops some Jedi names from the prequels even. He tells her she can have the lightsaber. He informs her it belonged to "a powerful Jedi knight, Luke Skywalker", who hasn't been seen in "decades"

She leaves, then has a run in with sandpeople that take out her speeder. She crashes and is knocked out, the sandpeople are then startled by Finn, as he approaches in his stormstrooper costume. He helps Rey, they meet, blah blah blah, they discuss how they both felt the force, they both decide they're meant for something better and head to Mos Eisly to find a transport off the planet when they meet Han Solo and Chewie. Han recognizes the lightsaber as Luke Skywalkers and informs the girl he hasn't seen Luke in years, thinks that Luke never left Endor after the fall of the first Empire.

Want more?
>>
>>62936971
kill yourself
>>
>>62937273
>Rey and Finn are on Jakku
>they go to Mos Eisley to get off the planet
If they got to Mos Eisley from Jakku then they already got off the planet.
>>
>>62937273

Jakku Isn't Tattooine
>>
>>62937273
>She built BB8.

did you even see the trailers?
>>
>>62937273
>drops some Jedi names from the prequels even
>"You should've seen the way Kit Fisto and Soon Bayts cured Elan Sleazebaggano of his deathstick addiction."
>>
>>62938079
>Did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettster
>he owned a 50's diner on Coruscant and always knew about obscure planets
>he was a good friend
>>
Oh Jesus Chrst when are they going to stop using the Skywalker family. Star Wars is supposed to take place in a galaxy, it's so fucking big and you're still sticking with them?
>>
>>62938165
if you can't appreciate ceramics you really need to go back to reddit tbqhwy
>>
>>62937371
Starkiller blew up one of its Suns.
It's tatooine.
>>
>>62936886
>"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
>"No, Luke. You're NOT my father!

Is this some joke on how Abrams repeats catchphrases in the Trek films?
>>
>>62937273
Why the fuck woudl tehy include ANYTHING from the preeqs?
>>
>>62937273
Why would anyone want more?
That's pretty bad.
>>
>>62936886
>Rey, I am your brother
>Kylo become a good guy
>Luke is the final bad guy
>Finn will be black
>>
>>62938111

LE RED LETTER ARMY
>>
>>62936886
literally reddit: the post
>>
File: Emperor_jar_jar.jpg (22 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_jar_jar.jpg
22 KB, 350x262
I think there is a little something you are all forgetting...
>>
>>62938406
http://darthjarjar.com/

forgot to link
>>
>>62938406
>Jar Jar comes back to buttfuck Finn while a CG George Lucas is jerking off over a CG Boba Fett giving a rimjob to a CG Jizz playing band of faggot aliens in a CG bar.
>>
>>62938406
How long do Gungans live? could he still be alive?
>>
File: sheev_reborn.jpg (246 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
sheev_reborn.jpg
246 KB, 715x715
Star Wars Episode VIII: The Emperor's New Face
starring Michael Fassbender as Sheev Palpatine, Benicio Del Toro as Jarum Fett and Ian McDiarmid as Sheev Prime

Star Wars Episode IX: Phantoms of the Old Republic
starring Idris Elba as Jar Jar Binks/Meesa Ren and Andy Serkis as Supreme Leader Snoke/Darth Plagueis

Star Wars Episode X: Enter the Enterprise
starring Zoe Saldana as Uhura and Zachary Quinto as Spock

Star Wars Episode XI: Rage of the Manlet
starring Peter Dinklage as Jaycen Solo and Robert Downey Jr. as Yoda

Star Wars Episode XII: A Mulatto Hope
starring Amandla Stenberg as Shaniqua Skywalker

Star Wars Episode XIII: Legacy of the Void
starring Benedict Cumberpatch as Artanis

Star Wars Episode XIV: Diversification of the Galaxy
starring Louis CK as Grand Moff Wilhelm Tarkin and Tyrese Gibbons as Darth Negrodus

Star Wars Episode XV: The Last Jedi
starring Tom Cruise as Qui-Gon Jinn and Michael B. Jordan as Omar Skywalker
>>
Millennial nostalgia
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 590x350
>>62938766
Lets hope so.

Just play the music from Echo Base, or the sewer.

http://youtu.be/cctj3K_dF5I
>>
>>62938165
Because JJ is a hack.
The same reason why the First Order still uses Imperial Stormtrooper armor for their troops, 30 years later.
And why 30 years later there still isn't a New Republic, just the Resistance fighting the First Order, the fucking remnants of the Galactic Empire.
So that "le totally geek girls and guys" go see the new Star Wars for nerd cred.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
>>62938888
Was Lucas pitching the creation of the New Republic?
>>
>>62938222
No, the books and comics have confirmed Jakku to exist right after the events of ROTJ.
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1280
Echo Base ambiance:

http://youtu.be/y-ofi0HSQes
>>
>>62938957
>that scaling filter

Ya not a zulu ya a battyboi
>>
>>62938406
>>62938590
Not funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 800x628
>>62939073
>>
>>62936886
is Snoke just a meme or am i missing something? I cant believe they are going with a name as stupid as snoke so whats the deal here?
>>
>>62937273
Saw somewhere that it's been revealed in some kids fact file kind of book the Maxvon Sydow is just the leader of some community on Jakku
>>
>>62937273

I don't think that last paragraph is true, it seems like han searches for them and takes them to where leia and the resistance are planning on attack on starkiller base with poe and his black squadron (which btw look dope as FUCK)
>>
>>62939645

This, also it would help to have finn on their side considering he's an ex storm trooper and will give them some intel on starkiller base
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x300
>>62939679
Like what? Where to get the best hamburgers?
>>
>>62939750

like where starkiller base is even located maybe?

whose to say the resistance even know about the superweapon the new order has
>>
>>62936886
>Luke pulls a Qui Gon and vanishes
Qui-Gon was cremated you plebeian.

>>62938165
>saga (plural sagas)
>An Old Norse (Icelandic) prose narrative, especially one dealing with family or social histories and legends.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x616
>>62939880
>new order
>super weapon...
???

http://youtu.be/xRoOquCujeM
>>
>>62940114

oh shit, first order

my bad
>>
I predict some glowstick swinging
>>
>Implying Luke would even need his lightsaber to wreck this fag

Luke at this point should be beyond Anakin/Yoda/Windu/Sidious
>>
>>62940185

This, I had initially thought that luke was going to die in this film because the background of the scene where he touches R2 is the same as the show with kylo swinging his lightsaber with an almost executioner swing

but then I thought "Wait he should be like a fucking force god by now" so now i'm just left wondering what those two shots are about

hell will he even fight kylo ren, I don't think abrams would do that if he really wants the movie to be about these new characters
>>
>>62937273
Can I have less?
>>
it will be shit and the nigger will be the main reason for that. star wars bitchbois will defend it regardless
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 640x400
Gore, decapitations, full-frontal nudity, explicit language, bent wookies
>>
>>62936886
>Snoke
Who the hell is Snoke?
What's his plan?
Has he appeared in the trailers?

This is all really confusing
>>
>>62940185
What, like Obi Wan in A New Hope?
>>
File: darth snorkel.jpg (42 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
darth snorkel.jpg
42 KB, 400x375
>Snoke
>Sno[r]ke[l]
>rl
>lr
>l[uke] [skywalke]r
>Luke Skywalker

Snoke is Luke Skywalker's son and Anakin's grandson
>>
File: KnightOfPassage-SWGs7.jpg (188 KB, 598x524) Image search: [Google]
KnightOfPassage-SWGs7.jpg
188 KB, 598x524
I really don't want Luke to be like Yoda, Obi-wan or Vader. I want him to be his own thing. Some new. Something very different.
>>
>>62936886
WOW JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIME
>>
File: 4243.jpg (2 MB, 1640x1640) Image search: [Google]
4243.jpg
2 MB, 1640x1640
How does this thing move? Hell, how does it even remain stationary? In front of a planet no less? Even more so, how does it even keep itself "upright"?
>>
>>62941323
>no beard
>>
>>62942787
>How does this thing move?
Engines i guess?
>Hell, how does it even remain stationary? In front of a planet no less?
Orbit
>Even more so, how does it even keep itself "upright"?
It orbits the planets sideways so it is always Upright in relation to the planet.
>>
>>62938888
>And why 30 years later there still isn't a New Republic

There is a New Republic though.

The Resistance are Rebels from the NR operating in First Order territory, but claiming to have no connection to the NR.
>>
>>62937125
We all know the nigger is kill at the end of TFA and based Kylo will dlowly turn good and be the hero by the end of the trilogy.
>>
>>62941323
too bad, the mainstream hate Luke.
Everyone just wants to see him die and the new shitty actors accomplish what he couldn't.
I wouldn't be surprised if fucking Phasma killed him by punching him in the gut really hard.
>>
File: videoplayback.webm (789 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.webm
789 KB, 1920x1080
>>62936886
Things I expect?
>Don't get cocky!
>I've got a bad feeling about this.
>It's a trap!
>I am your father.
>Han's in a situation that goes sour, he shoots first, then looks into the camera and winks.

Things I hope don't happen?
All of the above.
>>
Han solo dies
>>
>>62943315
>The Resistance are Rebels from the NR operating in First Order territory, but claiming to have no connection to the NR.
For what possible reason?
>>
>>62943841
>I wouldn't be surprised if fucking Phasma killed him by punching him in the gut really hard.
I would love for something like that to happen.
>>
Han will shoot someone FIRST
>>
>>62944835
>someone
>implying it won't be a cyborg Greedo for maximum reference points
>>
>>62944776
That because you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>62936886
He looks a lil obese. go do ab crunches kylo ren
>>
>>62938590
lost it at sheev prime, didnt read the rest
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.