[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm watching first south park ever and this is weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
So I'm watching first south park ever and this is weird

So here's the fancy creators at the beginning, acting all sensual/tim&eric like and it's keking my shit up
>>
>tim&eric like

Perhaps you should fuck off to reddit my good sir.
>>
File: tumblr_letvlr4EzD1qek8xo.jpg (39 KB, 431x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_letvlr4EzD1qek8xo.jpg
39 KB, 431x285
>>62936534
Last I've known, /tv/ likes Tim&Eric
>>
>>62936507
I wonder how many times they've fucked. I mean you can't have a long friendship without sex, its inevitable, but they've made out in public and stuff so it must happen a lot. Or maybe they're like adam and Jamie or matsumoto and hamada. Maybe they aren't friends and avoid each other and only come together for work
>>
>>62936551
That's because /tv/ IS Reddit.
>>
>>62936683
Eh, I could see them getting naked in front of each other or doing some gay shit, but not actually fucking
>>
>>62936700

more like reddit is /tv/
>>
You should see all those intros on the first few seasons, the fireside chats with matt and trey, and bakin bacon with matt and trey
>>
I wish they'd do some more live action stuff. Kinda over South Park. This season has been way too self aware.
>>
I remember in one of the old season's dvds they had Matt and Trey in a nursing home telling the elderly to shut the fuck up, it was great.
>>
Yeah this shit is great. Feels bad that they lost their touch, early South Park was fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTmb936OKc
>>
South park season 1 started when I was 9 years old, I watched it on television and thought it was the funniest shit ever. I asked my mum to buy me the VHS for my birthday so I could show my friends who hadn't seen it just how funny it was.

Boy did I have a fun time trying to convince them how funny the show was when the two creators were apparently absolute faggots and all my friends were like WHY DO YOU LIKE GAY PEOPLE and told my other friends at school.
>>
>>62937015
>dog changes every cut
I love it
>>
>>62936728

Remember that episode where Randy and Kyle's dad jerked off in front of each other and were weird about it for a while? Something tells me that was based on personal experience.
>>
Love those shorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GqXUoh7wk

Macon loves bacon
>>
>>62937663
I always thought that one was weird too. What a specific thing to make jokes about. Most of the stuff on the show is either based on current events or their personal life. The jokes about Japanese people and culture are because trey's ex wife is Japanese.
>>
File: 1430199136161.png (527 KB, 852x746) Image search: [Google]
1430199136161.png
527 KB, 852x746
>>62936964
Edgy, I like it.
>>
>>62936507
They do that for the first couple seasons on the dvds.

There's the winter retreat, cooking bacon with macon where they feed a pig called macon a bunch of bacon that they cooked and the elderly home where they play metal songs and force the residents to dance for them.
>>
>>62936862
Nah, I'm sure it's /tv/ that's reddit.
>>
Kek, when me and my brother were younger we used to stay at our Grandparents and watch these very old ones. My Uncle left all sorts of adult humour shit there and because it was a cartoon my Gran just assumed it was a kid's show. Can remember watching Starvin' Marvin and MechaStreisand about a hundred times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bagpwck8obc
>>
So I've watched up to date on the current season and it is surprisingly, in my opinion, great. It feels like a nice balance of mocking more left leaning politics without resorting to "waah sjws". Tweek x Craig is probably one of my all time favorite South Park episodes now.
>>
File: 1445739515936.jpg (64 KB, 614x474) Image search: [Google]
1445739515936.jpg
64 KB, 614x474
>you will never be gay with matt and trey

>>62937829
there's another one where they're cowboys and there's an indian guy who keeps saying 'someone coming'
>>
>You will never pet ol' scratch
>>
>>62939915
>tfw dog died a month ago and you dont have anything to scratch behind the ear
>>
>>62936507
this predates tim and eric by like 10 years
>>
>>62936507

South Park is shit and is for athiest immature kids that never grow up.
>>
>>62940123
>athiest
>>
>>62939915
Which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTmb936OKc
>>
>>62940123
Trey Parker literally believes in god.
>>
>>62936728
well, they were kinda naked in basketball
>>
>>62937591
You had terrible parents if they let you watch South Park at 9 years old.

inb4 edge masters who think small children should be exposed to everything
>>
>>62941030
>he was the kid who wasn't allowed to watch certain shows because they were too naughty
ayy
>>
>>62939966
sorry for your lose man. lost my Rascal to cancer two weeks ago
>>
>>62941065
Just the opposite, I was, and my parents were wrong to allow me to.
>>
>>62941030
South Park generally promotes a reasonable approach and not being an asshole, probably one of the better shows for kids to watch if anything
>>
>>62941110
ayyyyy
>>
>>62941030
>8y/o
>not allowed to watch south park
>kid from school stays over b/c parents are away some shit i don't know, not exactly friends but they lived nearby
>parents love other kid look how well behaved etc etc you know
>ok bed time
>my parents let me watch south park can we watch it?
>omfg really do they well we don't let anon watch it because its awful but if your parents let you it must be ok
>my fucking face when

pretty sure it was mecha streisand episode.
>>
>>62937749
>get kucked by a nip
>make jokes about how pingpongs have small dicks

Classy.
>>
>>62937015
I think that's Penn narrating the intro.
>>
>>62941189
>>make jokes about how pingpongs have small dicks
That was based on an actual experience they had with Chinks
>>
>>62941231
Does they just go around sucking the dicks of every male that they meet?
>>
>>62941257
Maybe, but I'm talking about a converstation they had when a chink kept talking about their big American cocks or some shit
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Someone coming
>>
>>62941189
He was making them way before they were even married. Beyond just dating her, he's a Nipponophile that bothered to learn the language. Partially explains why South Park is actually popular there.
>>
>>62936964
This was great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkY6wtWUgMo
>>
File: moonman.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>62936683
>I mean you can't have a long friendship without sex, its inevitable

How does the shit people say on this site still surprise me after 10 years.
>>
>>62941110
Ah, so you're one of those faggots that blames their parents for all of their problems
>>
Where can I actually torrent these seasons with the cozy old intros?

I've been trying to find one for years.
>>
>Ned hasn't been in episodes since like season 4

Why get rid of the best character?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyD021DEri0
>>
>>62941337
Where the fuck does this meme come from that South Park is popular in Japan? I'm sure people know about it but not many Japanese people watch it. It's a completely different type of humor than they're used to.
>>
>>62942767
It's an old meme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_in_Japan_(phrase)
>>
>>62937749
Trey's Asian voice is too fucking funny
>>
>>62942838
>list of artists "Big in Japan"
>no Ben Folds Five
https://youtu.be/XVk_e31dnlE?t=65
>>
>>62941386
holy fuck that's genius, is this a dvd exclusive or something?
>>
>>62942918
I think they're on the older season DVDs, but they were originally on the VHS tapes that contained only a few episodes each. I got them years ago when I was a kid.
>>
>>62936507
So you are watching the Jesus vs Santa thing? It was pretty funny back in the day. It was one of the first things I ever downloaded with my 33.6kbps modem. Took days. God damn I miss those days.
>>
>>62942941
based trey and matt.

I had two VHS tapes with two season 1 eps each, but maybe because I'm a Europoor they didn't have those intros, or maybe they came to be later on.
>>
File: Coon2PROMO.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
Coon2PROMO.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2550
>implying South Park has gone to shit since the early days

I'm tired of people spouting this shit. No show can keep its original freshness indefinitely, at least with South Park they've always been aware of this and have continually reinvented themselves to stay interesting. Old South Park hast its charm, mostly from transgressions which we weren't so used to in the 90's, new South Park is more self aware and works more with current issues and self-referential humor. Both are great in their own way (I'll admit that as SP has gone on it's become ever more hit and miss, but as there are more stinkers there are also some absolute gems).

I just think it's good that South Park has had a natural evolution, instead of becoming something like zombie Simpsons.
>>
The DVD intro's are so great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u1cgyFhNg
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.