[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 878a3e7d07_sf_1.jpg (13 KB, 416x312) Image search: [Google]
878a3e7d07_sf_1.jpg
13 KB, 416x312
was this racist?
>>
>>62936156
Not really.
>>
Who could it be offensive to? Now who was it made by? There's your answer. Whites can't be racist against whites and blacks can't be racist against blacks.
>>
racial humor does not necessarily equal racism
it parodies racism if anything
>>
You could see how much glee Dave had calling that white family niggars.
>>
>>62936156
>Whites can't be racist against whites

How did you make it onto the internet without ever coming into contact with a Social Justice Warrior?

They are almost always privileged white kids with rich parents and they hate white people with the hot, white fire of a thousand suns.
>>
>>62936156
it was quite problematic desu...
>>
>>62936156
PROBLEMATIC
twitterscreenshotofsomenobodygetingtriggeredaboutit.png
>>
>>62936279
If they actually hated white people they would hate themselves for being white, and commit suicide. You can't truly hate yourself unless you commit suicide. The only other thing I can think of is if they pulled a dolezal and literally became black. It's an act. Those kids don't actually hate their parents or white people. It's a phase for them.
>>
>he's one lazy Niggar
>>
>>62936156
Only to over-sensitive and uptight people. Everyone else finds it hilarious.
>>
File: milkman.jpg (70 KB, 1271x639) Image search: [Google]
milkman.jpg
70 KB, 1271x639
>Morning, Niggars!
>Why it's Cliffton, our colored milkman!
>>
chapelle was great.

shame he went nutter butters with the religion thing
>>
It's only racist if you're not Niggar rich!
>>
>>62936852
chapelle is great.
his recent standup is still top notch
>>
>>62936156

Only if you're white and laugh too hard
>>
>>62936379
This. Isn't that why he quit? He complained about having to work 12 hour days for the show.
>>
>>62939959
Yup. Poor work ethic. Probably never worked a hard day in his life.
>>
>>62936207
wow you're a dumb shit lol
>>
CRADLE OF FUCKING CIVILIZATION
>>
We're rich, he's Niggar-rich!
>>
"She's dating the Niggar boy from school."

"WHAT?! No.."

fuck this show was so good
>>
>>62936852
>>62939959

Go watch his episode of Inside the Actors Studio. Explains everything and gives logical answers.

Like he says in For What It's Worth, people were coming up to him as Disney and just doing, "HEY, HEY. I'M RICK JAMES BITCH". Now just imagine that a million times a day wherever you go.

Then he comes back and wants to start doing stand up again and anytime he comes on stage everyone whips out their cell phones to record a shitty video so they can snap chat it to their friends. I'd be pissed too, you're lucky enough to see one of the best comedians ever and you can't even sit and enjoy it? Fuck it, make some phone calls Dave or walk out.
>>
>>62941451
Wah
>>
>>62941451
I agree with everything you said. I'm a huge Chapelle fan and we lost a lot of good years from a comedian at the top of his game because people couldn't shut the fuck up and stop worshipping celebrities
>>
>>62941451
>>62941773
Incorrect.
>>
Everything is racist.

It's 2015.
>>
>>62943472

You having a good time at college watching season 3 of chappelle's show and drinking natty ice's?
>>
>>62943917
Nice projecting.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 500x484
>>62943917
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.