[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one looking forward to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: creed.jpg (67 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
67 KB, 720x1080
Am I the only one looking forward to this?
>>
>>62936119

It'll be alright, should have put a MR T or Dolph Cameo in though.
>>
No anon, I am also looking to be mentally penetrated and ravaged by BBC
>>
>>62936119
I'm offended by it. Rocky was a great movie and now it's just a dead horse profit center that keeps being beaten because the brand has some faint value that can still be wrung out.

Why can't Stallone come up with something new and original? He has power, he has money, he has influence. Why this? Why do this again?
>>
>not just calling it rocky vii
>>
>Average rating 8.1
Okay now I'm interested. I just hope Sly doesn't dare have Rocky die in a movie, I could not fucking handle that.

Hell I remember being horribly bummed out when Apollo died in Rocky IV and I was like 8 when I watched it.
>>
>>62936119
Hey, OP, just letting you know you're not allowed in your excitement for this film. This board doesn't really enjoy many films beyond what isn't mainstream. I've found a good discussion board where you can discuss all kinds of movies and even suggest new ones without the worry of backlash or vitriol. Come join us over at https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/

Hope to see you there!
>>
>>62936119
Yes
>>
File: qVFpIEQ.png (174 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
qVFpIEQ.png
174 KB, 450x354
>>62936209
If it didn't have the subtitle Adrian's Revenge I'd be highly disappointed.
>>
File: trash n burn 2.png (651 KB, 580x801) Image search: [Google]
trash n burn 2.png
651 KB, 580x801
>>62936119
>Michael "One Face Expression" B Jordan
>>
>>62936204
>I'm offended by it. Rocky was a great movie and now it's just a dead horse profit center that keeps being beaten because the brand has some faint value that can still be wrung out.

This has been true of the series ever since Rocky II though. The first film was the only one made with any authenticity.
>>
Literally Angry Chimp: The Movie.
>>
>>62936249
Pretty much this, Rocky is a classic and will go down as one of the greatest mainstream films of all time.

Rocky 2 is the sequel the whole world needed, we all wanted to see Rocky take down Apollo and while it's a rehash it's one you can't help but like.

Rocky 3 is fucking stupid but it's alright.

Rocky 4 is great patriotic propaganda, 2nd best movie in the series.

Rocky 5 doesn't exist.

Rocky 6 is another rehash of 1 but like Rocky 2 it's the good type of rehash.
>>
Sly will get a Oscar now for this maybe. I think Ryan Coogler is a real talent to look out for. Dude wrote this thing too wow. Real test is to wait for him to do something original though. No doubt WB or whoever will have him on tap for some big things though.
Discussing movie with black on /tv/ is possible just ignore /pol/. Theyre starting up in this thread now, Dont respond to them
>>
>>62936271
He's 100 times better looking than Boyega and this actually feels like a natural progression and not simply shoehorning a nig in
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x293
>>62936119
So am I !!
>>
Where the fuck's Wallace, String
>>
>>62936119
Wtf why have they recast Carl Weathers??
>>
>>62936215
>not realizing the fade at the end of Balboa meant Rocky's death

Creed obviously takes place before Rocky Balboa, making use of the literally zero mentions of Apollo's family in that one
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.