[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any celebrity that doesn't do drugs and is considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tr43.jpg (1 MB, 3959x3000) Image search: [Google]
tr43.jpg
1 MB, 3959x3000
Is there any celebrity that doesn't do drugs and is considered as charismatic as these two?

And why is there such a strong connection between a drug habits and personal charm in actors?
>>
>>62933419

Drugs makes you dgaf.

Mostly mdma and lsd.
>>
>Russel Brand
>Charming

Pick one
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
Some people are born with 10 in charisma
>>
>>62933449
I don't like him either but you can't deny that
>>
>>62933419
>RDJ
>Charismatic

Since when? faggot. You're confusing him with literally every character he plays, because he's not charismatic, he's a douche-bag fuckboi.
>>
could be one of those ice cream/drowning scenarios

being charming might lead to being an actor

money and fame from acting allow easy access to drugs

also, drug use is typically a high extroversion thing, as is charm and leadership
>>
>>62933468
>putting ten points into a dump stat
>>
Because they stopped doing illegal drugs and started doing legal ones like adderall, fentanyl, norco, etc

All under a doctors supervision of course....
>>
>had hundres of millions
>wears a skinny tie with a wide notch lapel
>is a manlet on top of that which means he should wear details proportional to his body

What the fuck is wrong with rich people being unable to fucking dress themselves?
>>
Yeah just ignore all the thieving junkies who couldn't charm a free sample off a cheese tray
>>
>>62933742
What's wrong with skinny ties? faggot.
>>
>>62933762
You dont wear a skinny tie with a wide lapel you fucking nigger, thats whats wrong with it. Piss off to /fa/ you goddamn illiterate. You would fit right in. None of the degenerates on that board know how to dress either.
>>
>>62933742
>23 year old in his childhood bedroom has some harsh fashion criticism for multi millionaire stylist dressed movie stars

I hope they can handle it
>>
>>62933795
Back to /fa/, fedora lord.

thanks for the tips though
>>
>>62933476
he's only charming to complete idiots
>>
File: dano.jpg (142 KB, 700x382) Image search: [Google]
dano.jpg
142 KB, 700x382
ummm...this man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
>>
>Robert
>drugs
Em, I wouldn't go there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.