[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH I DON'T CARE WHAT UNIVERSE YOU'RE FROM, THAT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: FodeBeed1.jpg (25 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
FodeBeed1.jpg
25 KB, 400x218
OH I DON'T CARE WHAT UNIVERSE YOU'RE FROM, THAT'S GOTTA HURT!
>>
>parallel universes established in a throwaway line
>>
This is a Men in Black character

Doesnt belong in Star Wars at all
>>
>>62932900
I love how all the shit dialogue in the original is forgiven. I don't even like the prequels (III is pretty decent), but the weird thing is how people don't realize that the original trilogy had plenty of bad in it.
>>
>>62933019
Such as?
>>
File: 1391227984424.jpg (63 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
1391227984424.jpg
63 KB, 540x398
I had Star Wars Racer on n64. I really loved that game
>>
>>62933047
"hell"
>>
>>62933071
I remember I would always go to Chuck E. Cheese's and played this on the arcade. I always picked Ben Quadinaros on accident and forgot the controls, ultimately losing.
>>
>>62933047
If yoda wasn't in the original, but they introduced him in the prequels everybody would hate it.
>>
>>62933071
It was good but it would have been better if you could fuck up the other racers. The sort of ramming and jostling they did in the movie was impossible in this game
>>
>>62933019
There's alot of good to balance it out

I mean, they're not the greatest movies ever and I think we can all admit they fumble alot of shit, but theres alot more stuff to enjoy so you forgive the bad.
>>
>>62932900
>Those dubs
Impressive, but look at these.
>>
>>62933154

poodoo
>>
>>62933047
>that shit lightsaber duel between Vader and Obi-Wan

why is this allowed?

>if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine

Right because being a worthless fucking ghost is so powerful. It took so much strength to just show up and talk to Luke periodically.
>>
>>62933134
I don't deny that. I just think the originals are idealized and the prequels are hyper-ridiculed. The lens through which people view them are completely distorted.
>>
>>62933323
Well RotJ desu I've never considered a particularly good film. Even as a kid I don't ever really remember enjoying it.
>>
Fodesinbeed Annodue is my favorite character!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fodesinbeed_Annodue
>>
>>62933510

>Fodesinbeed later performed at other events, notably on Malastare. They started a show called the Fode and Beed Show.
>>
>>62933258
>IV duel

The character motivation behind it

>if you strike me down

He became one with the force, meaning the force is more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.