[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you had his powers? Bonus points for answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Kilgrave.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Kilgrave.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
What would you do if you had his powers? Bonus points for answers that don't involve girls.
>>
Free money
>>
>>62932750
>Go to pentagon
>work my way to joint chiefs of staff to control them
> Use military to take over world.
>>
>>62932750
>You will help me work on a film.

Thinking about it, Purple Man's powers could make you into a fucking incredible director. You don't have to worry about actors or crew giving you shit, since they'll happily do what you want.
>>
>>62932848
"Do it fucking better, Leo."
>>
I'd probably take over the world to be honest
in a very non lethal way
>>
I was thinking about it and I do think I would wanna do something positive

I was thinking a guy like him could get a lot of ISIS and Boko Haram guys to kills themselves, but it'd be pretty risky to get into a warzone to do that
>>
File: got mind blowing head.jpg (74 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
got mind blowing head.jpg
74 KB, 500x578
>go to middle east
>get ISIS to kill themselves
>get Jews to divide the land in half and live in peace with the Palestinians
>fuck all the hot women while I'm there

Everyone wins.
>>
Get a high paying job in the field I'm currently in, get a shitton of raises and a nice signing bonus. Anything goes wrong at work, I blame someone else.

Wouldn't rape girls but would get to the bottom of it by asking just straightforward questions like what are my chances, what they atually wanna do on a date or talk about, do they find me attractive, you wanna fuck? etc
>>
>>62932750
Run for God Emperor of the Universe, may not be a position yet but it fucking would be when I'm finished.
>>
have hardy and gillen reenact the scene
>>
Episode 5 had such a shitty fight. How the fuck did jessica even lose, she has super strength and could knock out each one of those guys in one hit. Nope instead we have her punch a few dudes, they get back up, and steal killgrave back and tazing her.

Not even the flash is anywhere close to being this fucking stupid.
>>
His powers are useless because they arent mind control

Theres a reason hes always underground instead of doing what you guys are talking about

Dumbasses
>>
>>62932956
kek
>>
>>62932973

You've proven to be quite the dumbass yourself lad
>>
>>62932750
>Captain, you want to go to Hell's Kitchen and beat the shit out of Daredevil, and bring me his girlfriend
>>
>>62932750
His influence isn't permanent so probably just get a ton of free money and wing it from there
>>
File: I dont know.png (119 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
I dont know.png
119 KB, 384x313
Guys, i think this show is really bad.
>>
My waifu..

>Bonus points for answers that don't involve girls.

fuck!

uhh

Larry David go do a new season of curb! it doesn't have to be a finale season just a regular season.

uhh

make a-team 2 BUTTT!! make it a sequel to the unifnished a-team tv show! the finale to the show!!

fuck you I liked it
>>
>>62932750
I would travel to other planets in the future to see if humans had any influence in the galaxy
>>
>>62932922
Not necessarily.
>You will tell your soldiers to grant me free passage.
>>
>>62933141
me too. yet im on episode 8 and plan to watch the entire thing. whats wrong with me
>>
>>62933143
fuck off reddit
>>
I'd probably just make myself a nice house and fill it with nice stuff. Nothing super flashy, just stuff I like.
>>
Probably just get myself a comfortable house and fill it with some nerdy memorabilia and hire myself a housekeeper.
Then I'd just make sure I had enough money to live comfortably (maybe $100k a year for the rest of my life).
Honestly, I'd probably just leave it alone after that and relax in my home.
Guess it depends on how bored I'd get.
>>
>>62932750
while imagining what i'd do with his powers i always found myself starting with girls. preferably a cute, wealthy single woman i could control. i didn't really have any big ideas. just a nice place to live, cute girl to blow me, and drugs and a sweet home theater system.
>>
>>62933150
haha nice but the doctor doesn't have that power
what you want is a tardis
>>
>>62933143
I like you anon. I like that shit movie because they fly the fucking tank.
>>
>>62932828
> pentagon
>to take over world

Yeah, cause the US military has been doing such a great job taking over the world so far.

You'd be far better going to a g20 summit and taking over China, Russia, US, Germany, and Britain all in one shot. Then you'd at least have half a chance at world domination.
>>
File: lol.jpg (6 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
6 KB, 250x224
>That scene where he makes the guy throw his coffee in his face
"Villains who did nothing wrong" general?
>>
Guys, what show are we talking about
>>
>>62932750
get a hair transplant
>>
>>62933640
JESSICA JONES
>>
>>62932828
>>62932903
>>62932922
>>62932924
>>62932935

>Power only works within 100 feet
>power only works for 12-24 hours before people revert back to normal selves
>power only works on people who can hear you and understand you. (meaning English speaking population only)

Try again
>>
>>62933190
Episode 8 is where it picks up after a few mediocre episodes.
>>
Just live a comfy low key life. Absolutely nothing traced back to me. Find a nice older wealthy woman and pose as her younger boyfriend. Just live a comfy NEET life with nice things, good food, and good sex.
>>
>>62933698
>meaning English speaking population only
Stop projecting so hard. I speak 4 languages. Then again, I am not American.
>>
File: 1425162642808.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425162642808.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
I WOULD GET A GRILFRIEND
>>
>>62932924
good guy anon
>>
I'd live the ultimate NEET lifestyle. Just walk around asking for tendies and technology. Maybe act like an aggressive hobo and ask people for all the cash in their wallet. I might talk my way into talking to politicians and acting like Diogenes. Convince the famous to speak the truth for a day similar to Liar,Liar.
>>
Make rich people give me large sums of money and live a life of luxury and ease.
>>
I work in the legal field so...
>use powers to get verdicts in my client's favour
>>
File: moot tv.jpg (57 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
moot tv.jpg
57 KB, 526x701
>>62932750
Make moot walk around naked. No special reason.
>>
>>62932750
Have every country agree to dump their nuclear arsenal into the middle east.
>>
File: 1427182490565.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427182490565.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
>>62933844
She would never really love you and try to kill herself at every chance.
>>
>>62932750
>purple man
>he's actually white
I'd probably do nothing, just sit on my ass all day and have people deliver shit to me and do stuff for me. I'd turn obese in like five days.
>>
>>62932848
That's exactly how Star Wars Prequels happened.

Can't tell everyone to LIKE it too...
>>
>>62935455
Like, it'd work best if you were real autistic about details, like Kubrick.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.