[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: e.jpg (15 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
15 KB, 400x286
>>
>>62931540
CRUISIN
>>
WHEN I DURN TO YA
>>
>>62931540
Remember that time Eazy E got drunk and went to his girlfriend's house drunk, and when his girlfriend complained that he was drunk in the middle of the day he pimp-slapped her, and then when her dad freaked out because Eazy hit her he punched him and knocked him out?
>>
>>62931540
>tfw Dre Day only means Eazy's payday
>>
File: eazydang.jpg (107 KB, 768x984) Image search: [Google]
eazydang.jpg
107 KB, 768x984
>>
>>62931691
Remember that time he blasted a man in half for stealing his car radio
>>
>>62931691
>wearing the sombrero over his cap

my sides
>>
>>62931691
Was that the same day he wrapped his 6-4 around a telephone pole, so he threw it in the gutter and went and bought another?
>>
Eazy E was fucking white female rapper Eazy E. When Dr Dre wanted some of her white pussy. She said no I'm Eazys. Then Dre punched her in the face twice. She then quit rap and whenever Dre sees her he says you could've been Emandem bitch
>>
>>62931691
He was a good friend.
>>
Why didn't Eazy get some AIDS med? Wasn't he pretty loaded at the time?
>>
>>62931540

Are you the same guy? Did your ban finally expire?
>>
>>62931979
It was the 90's and by the time he caught it he had Liam Neeson level full-blown aids.
>>
>>62931733
>5th reply
what happened to this place
>>
CJ YOU A BUSTAH
>>
>>62931979
No one even really understood AIDS in the early 90s. Most people still thought it was a gay plague that only homos caught
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.