[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is spider-man the best capeshit and does it get a pass for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: impressive.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
is spider-man the best capeshit and does it get a pass for the 3rd one?
>>
>>62931295
There's nothing wrong with the 3rd one.
>b-but why does the autistic nerd on alien steroids think being a douche is cool it's not cool at all haha XD
>>
>>62931295

but the 2nd one is the best one

>>62931373

the 3rd one is a pile of shit. it's like the godawful Return of the Jedi. Too many plotlines, too many villains, too tonally imbalanced, it feels totally undecided as to what it wants to be. A major piece of shit
>>
>>62931295
To be honest I only really remember the 3rd one because Emo Douche Parker was amusing
>>
the best capeshit:

Superman (1978)
Batman (1989)
Unbreakable (2000)
Spider-Man (2002)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
The Incredibles (2004)
Batman Begins (2005)
The Dark Knight (2008)
Iron Man (2008)
The Avengers (2012)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Birdman (2014)

the best other comic book movies:

Men in Black (1997)
From Hell (2001)
American Splendor (2003)
Hellboy (2004)
Sin City (2005)
V for Vendetta (2006)
Persepolis (2007)
>>
>>62931427
RotJ isnt so bad. sure endor was fuckign gay. but its better than all the terrible things that happened to the third spider-man. i hope the reboot is good.
>>
>>62931546

yeah sorry but I think all the Star Wars movies suck so
>>
>>62931718
all of them are good your opinon is wrong EXCEPT phantom menace and clones
>>
>>62931769
>Phantom Menace is a bad movie
Enough with this meme. It's only a little bit more boring than RotJ
>>
>>62931769

nope, sorry mate, they're kids movies that are extraordinarily dull and uninteresting. and yes, I'm aware that Spider-Man 2 is a kids movie but at least it's fun. Star Wars is such a fucking drudge, I can't imagine ever watching it again in my life. Take off those nostalgia goggles and move on.
>>
>>62931295
X-men is the only capeshit franchise I still somewhat follow. Not the shitty spin-offs but the actual movies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.