[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this movie's ending ... so tense, the music is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 4132424214214.jpg (8 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
4132424214214.jpg
8 KB, 191x263
Holy shit this movie's ending ... so tense, the music is climaxing and everything

I fucking love these kind of movies, wonder why I never seen this one before

Any of you guys feel the same?
>>
>>62928247
yeah that soundtrack is fucking goat especially how its just building and building during the end

also

>last mohican
>is a white guy

reminds me of the chapelle show "the last nigger on earth starring tom hanks"
>>
>>62928290
Russell Means is the Last of the Mohicans. Did you watch the movie?
>>
reddit flick
>>
>>62928290
he's an irishman adopted by the indians, that's why he's white
>>
File: 14234124234.jpg (131 KB, 1053x790) Image search: [Google]
14234124234.jpg
131 KB, 1053x790
>>62928290
That soundtrack is fucking legendary seriously

That last scene was top notch

desu I love DDL despite what every faggot here thinks
>>
>>62928353
>everything is reddit

basement dwelling wizard detected desu senpai
>>
>>62928353
I saw this movie while you were still sucking on your momma's titties and well before reddit or 4chan ever existed.
>>
>>62928398
>>62929278
Why would either of you respond to that?
>>
>>62928290
He isn't the last Mohican though, the guy who adopted him is

And also
>if the younger sister had just waited five minutes instead of jumping off the cliff she would have been rescued
>>
>>62928247

>yang-gees

>ken-tuck-ee

lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04-Jmjb_UTA
>>
>>62929395
But her love had died. She had no reason to live anymore. The ending is a tragedy for every character, good or bad.
>>
>>62929395
>being this fucking autistic

She was in love with Uncas, you fucking sperglord. She chose to die than live without him.
>>
SPOILER

>yfw you realize the bg music in the final scene is not the original song
>the theatrical version (no longer available) featured "I Will Find You"
>>
>>62928290
Its literally based on a book sempai
>>
>>62929601
>>62929755
No, that would be stupid. She barely knew him. It was done for dramatic effect to emphasize that she'd rather die than be Magua's woman. And in the shot she didn't see her sister and DDL coming.
>>
>>62930450
You're dumb.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.