[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How soon do you think Daniel Radcliffe will flame out and hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
How soon do you think Daniel Radcliffe will flame out and hold up a liquor store? 10 years, 8 years?
>>
>>62926817
Apparently he's a huge coke fiend right now.
>>
I'm guessing five years tops.
>>
>>62926974
but he's gotta be worth at least 300 million dollars
how much coke can that buy?
>>
>>62926817
is this because hes a manlet?
poor dudes got cash and not going bald, he should count his blessings
>>
>>62926974
source
>>
Is he still in the closet?
>>
>>62927148

just look at the OP's picture you dolt
>>
He said he hadn't drank for two years on WTF the other day. He had said he quit drink in 2010 though.
He smokes a lot I recon, he smoked during the WTF interview.
He does seem kinda cokey, talks fast
>>
>>62926817
I give it 5 tops and 2 minimum
>>
File: rusty shackleford.png (448 KB, 637x594) Image search: [Google]
rusty shackleford.png
448 KB, 637x594
>>62927262
>5 tops and 2 minimum
>5'2
>>
Child stars becoming mentally ill druggies is an Americlap thing tbqh
>>
>>62927424
>>62927125
He has an alcohol problem and a Parkinson's-like disorder. Something's gonna happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 414x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 414x400
Son, did I ever tell you how your mother used to date a black guy before she settled for me? He was a good friend.
>>
>>62927476
>Parkinsons-like disorder
Wat?
>>
>>62926817
He has at least 100 mil in the bank.
He'll do just fine.
>>
>>62927577
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_coordination_disorder
>>
Apparently he can pinpoint scenes in the sixth HP movie (Half-Blood Prince) where he was still drunk from the night before.
>>
Wait, Radcliffe is an alcoholic?

lmfao what is it with these child actors man.
>>
>>62927817

you serious?

if I had that much money at a young age I know I would definitely be drinking and snorting it on the daily, especially given that there are almost no consequences for this behaviour that aren't health-related
>>
Is he gonna turn into a Macaulay Culkin 2.0?
>>
>>62927850

you don't need to do that, though. you have fame and wealth, you can quite unironically be high on life all the time.

Like why would you even need coke, what's it going to do for you that walking through a mall and hearing hundreds of fans gasp and scream with joy won't?
>>
>>62927925

do you really think fame automatically brings happiness?

why do you think so, so many people with any fame throughout the history have been massive alcoholics and drug abusers. even fame can't save a lot of us from the void mate. also being addicted to fame and adoring fans sounds a little sadder to me than being a drug addict
>>
>>62927569
Just because it's black doesn't make it the elder wand.
>>
>>62927965
But all dat sex though
>>
>>62927965
>do you really think fame automatically brings happiness?

I have no experience being famous but I would think it does, yes. Also its share of pressures but happiness nonetheless.

>also being addicted to fame and adoring fans sounds a little sadder to me than being a drug addict

They're both sad in their own way, I suppose.
>>
>>62927925
kek
>>
how can you even be a coke fiend and alcoholic at the same time
>>
>>62928199
>what is rum and coke
>>
>>62928199

virgin detected. coke and alcohol go hand in hand m8
>>
>>62927965
>>62927850

>I'd totally give away all muh money and resources to be a snorty pot-heat guise! It's trendy!

retard americlap teen confirmed.
>>
>>62927476
He's gonna drop his beer
>>
>>62928199
Ask Jimmy Fallon
>>
>yfw the thread gets infested with redditors pretending to shill drugs so they can fit in

that's why the site is 18+.
>>
>>62928216
This. The cocaine keeps you up so you can drink and party longer.
>>
>>62928323

ur mom took 18 inches of me last night, if u kno' wut omsayin
>>
He loves cigarettes and alcohol.
>>
he will kill himself tomorrow gmt screencap this
>>
anyone have the link to the video where he calls craig ferguson dude and craig tells him not to?
I've only found two on youtube and they're not it
>>
File: 1435968599122.jpg (184 KB, 643x650) Image search: [Google]
1435968599122.jpg
184 KB, 643x650
Why didn't you help him /tv/?
>>
JUST
>>
>>62927569
>Son, did I ever tell you how I used to date a qt3.14 asian girl before I settled for your ugly white mom who will age like milk? She was a good friend.
>>
>>62928387
>>62928216

>samefagging to memepost

blew the memeposting.

>>>/fa/cebook
>>>/t/umblr
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.