[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think of The Man Show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
what does /tv/ think of The Man Show?
>>
>>62926692

I only used to watch it to fap
>>
>>62926692
Wrong Side of History: The Series
it's 2015, people
>>
>>62926727
girls jumping on trampolines was some top notch television
>>
I dont think "Man" when i think of Jimmy Kimmel.
>>
File: bert ernie-n-corrola kimmel.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bert ernie-n-corrola kimmel.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>62926916
He used to be.
>Why do fat girls give the best blowjobs?
>Because they have to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
>>
>>62926692
Some great skits.

Complete garbage when Carolla and Kimmel left.

Carolla on old loveline when retarded LA teenagers would call in was probably the best spontaneous comedy in all history. Unfortunately he's become "repeat the same rant and whine about being rich" on his podcasr.
>>
>>62926916
He used to be based
>>
misogynist garbage
>>
It came at the tail end of that 90s edginess and was totally out of touch for its time. Kimmel was smart and left when he did.
>>
>>62927112
If you like a comedian and they have a podcast never listen to the podcast. You will grow to hate them so much because they repeat themselves or get too personal.
Imagine going the see the same comedian every week and them stop telling jokes and complain instead.
>>
It was fucking gold and only faggots and bitches wouldn't like it.
>>
>>62926890
I always wondered how many of those bitches Carolla fucked. They were definitely the type of girls that would fuck a minor celebrity and he was definitely the type of minor celebrity that would do it.

Kimmel didn't even qualify as a D-Lister back then, so no pussy for him.

The show was okay. It was more impressive because it came at the tail end of 90's ultra-PC culture, which was almost as bad as now.
>>
I think it was heads and shoulders better before they put Stanhope and Ferrara (?) as the host.
>>
>>62927444
If Carollas stories are true he was already dating his wife at that point, and wasn't banging any of them. He's actually implied the whole girls thing was forced by comedy central, and wasn't his and Kimmels decision.

>>62927364
I understand what you are saying, but I think when they are on the radio and taking call ins it allows for a lot more creativity than just "I'm talking to random celebrities 2 hours a day". And call ins to podcasts are going to be shit compared to radio call ins.
>>
>>62926692
pretty great for the time. It propelled Kimmel's career.
>>
problematic desu
>>
I used to watch it a lot when I was a kid. Watched a few episodes as an adult and realized it was very bad.
>>
>>62927364
podcasts have replaced radio, and radio was a great medium.

As an old fuck, is it the silent films of generation Z?
>>
>>62930250
what? It's hilarious
I remember watching it with my dad as a teenager, good times.

by the way, every season is on Youtube, very much worth re-watching
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.