[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD - The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
New episode tomorrow, lets pregame and get some discussions going on.

>Who was walkie?

Post predictions
>>
Glenn was clearly on the walkie...
>>
Will JDM as Megan first appear on 6B or 7A?
>>
>>62927054
6B, season finale only. He was filming long enough that he'll probably be in the last 15 minutes at least.
>>
>>62927232
Michonne style. Appears only in the finale, becomes a regular cast member in next season and on.
>>
File: IMG_20151121_183156.jpg (460 KB, 1434x2348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_183156.jpg
460 KB, 1434x2348
>>62927054
6B from what I've heard
>>
>>62926947
Walkie was confirmed by leaks to be Eugene.
>>
>>62927319
Is there anything wrong with Eugene?
>>
I hope they keep negan gutting spencer in the show
>>
>>62927349
The zombies have broken into Alexandria by that point, the first eight episodes all happens within 2/3 days, but alternate between times.
>>
Reminder that theres a guy spoiling the show before it airs, please spoil your posts.
>>
>>62927319
I hope he doesn't die, i like him.
>>
File: NEGAN.webm (642 KB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
NEGAN.webm
642 KB, 272x212
Is it homo that Ash vs Evil Dead makes me look forward to JDM as Negan more and more? Can't help but get a better idea of what kind of asshole will juxtapose Big Dick Rick.
>>
>>62927349
He needs Abraham's help to seduce fat nurse away from her clam-licking predilections.
>>
Carl will do something useful. Abe and co will find someone with a walker. When Abe sees the herd he will say motherdick. Eugene will continue to be autistic. Father Gabriel will try to be a beacon of hope and fail miserable because he is a complete cunt. Morgan will continue with his meditation shit and the wolf will be what drives the herd over the edge.
>>
>>62928986
https://youtu.be/eaZ7oQgOkR0
he sounds like he's gonna be great , I'm surprised they picked so well
>>
alive
>>
>>62928986
GLEN IS KILL?
>>
>>62930201
not for long though kek
>>
Anyone got a gif of the negan scene?
>>
>>62926467
Glenn's alive, just like a lot of people expected. He crawled under the dumpster, killed some walkers to block out the others with the dead bodys and then waited until they disappeared. The intestines we've seen being ripped out are indeed from Nicholas.
- He meets Enid who gives him water but wants him to leave her alone. He talks her into going back to Alexandria with him. It looks like Enid takes the place of comic Sophia as Glenn and Maggie's foster child.
- The storyline ends when they arrive at Alexandria and see the city surrounded by walkers. They call attention to themselves with a bunch of balloons though.

The rest of the episode is basically build-up for the mid-season finale and the main theme is "Alexandrians are stupid":
- Everybody discusses plans how to get out of the city to lure the walkers away but nothing really happens.
- Spencer tries to get out by climbing hand over hand across the rope of a grappling iron, is almost eaten in the process but saved by Rick and Tara.
- Rick and Carl show Ron how to use a weapon but don't want to give him bullets. Later he steals some.
- Morgan asks Denise to help him out with the wounded wolf. Carol is suspicious, follows him and confronts him at the hideout.
- The cliffhanger is a tumbling watchtower destroying the wall.
>>
File: 1447807223927.webm (2 MB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
1447807223927.webm
2 MB, 272x212
>>62931917
Nope.
>>
File: 1346294595051.jpg (51 KB, 255x250) Image search: [Google]
1346294595051.jpg
51 KB, 255x250
>>62932068
>- Rick and Carl show Ron how to use a weapon but don't want to give him bullets. Later he steals some.
>there are still people who will try to deny that Ron will be the one who shoots out Carl's eye in the giant horde when he's trying to shoot Rick in the back or something in the confusion
>>
File: w.png (62 KB, 278x297) Image search: [Google]
w.png
62 KB, 278x297
are we still getting a tiger?
>>
>>62926467
>>
how different would the show be if t-dawg was still alive?
>>
>>62934731
He would've taken Bob's role more or less
>>
Is Rick ever gonna lose his arm? Will Carl get raped?
>>
>>62927054
>Megan
>>
>A beautiful and hopeful moment happens
>Judy says first word
>"Lemmeaskusummin Rick"

post high quality Rick pictures please.
>>
>>62926467
>Glen alive under dumpster
>Camouflaged by Nicholas guts
>Gets saved by Jesus
>Sneak peak of Hilltop
>Daryl,Sasha,Abraham show up to help defeat the horde
>All is calm
>Giant explosion
>Smoke from Hilltop
>Mid Season Finale Cliffhanger

>B Season starts at whatever shit is going down at hilltop wih Jesus and his people
>Filler
>Hilltop Story
>Filler
>Saviors get some screen time
>Negan Introduced
>B Season ends with Negan killing Glenn
>>
They still have a chance to follow the comic storyline somewhat. I really hope they don't fuck it up too much
>>
>>62932751
At the behest of soccer moms that take TWD way too fucking seriously, yes
>>
>>62936134
the tiger is cool though.
makes ezekiel a fucking badass
>>
>>62936181
Either way EZ K is a pimp. I hope we see more of them than we did in the comic. Armored niggers fighting off zombies and charging Saviors in formation. God damn that'd be cool.
>>
>>62936134
>behest
I don't think you used that word correctly.
>>
soon
>>
File: season2.jpg (79 KB, 498x580) Image search: [Google]
season2.jpg
79 KB, 498x580
>>62935131
this please
>>
>>62928986
>>62930175
So it's official? Fuck, I'm happy with that choice. He'd be a damn fine Negan.
>>
>>62927707
Even normies are talking nonstop about spoilers nowadays. Idk what set the faggots off in the year 2015.
>>
>>62930175
Yeah, I think so too. I was hoping for Kevin Durand because of how well he played Keamy in Lost but JDM is probably a better choice, I just hadn't heard of him before this.
>>
Would hitting someone in the head with a bat even kill them?
>>
>>62939490
A fucking huge guy hitting someone in the head with all his strength multiple times with barbed wire wrapped around the bat? I would certainly think so.
>>
>>62939641
>with barbed wire wrapped around the bat?
Now, barbed wire would be a problem because it could actually cushion the blow, that is if it's flimsy barbed wire.
>>
>>62940212
pretty sure the spikes would tear your skin striaght off your head
>>
>>62939641
You Euro-keks, can't even own weaponized baseball bats can you?
>>
>>62940267
No but I could shove a kinder egg up your fat ass you fucking lardo
>>
>>62940285
I could lift your muslim ass over my head Syrian fuckhead, just try to attack my homeland, I dare you.
>>
>>62940313
>syrian
>euro

Yup, you're American.
>>
>>62940229
That doesn't mean it would kill you, that just means it would severely fuck you up. You it would be more effective to just hit somebody with a regular bat. You want PURE connection with the bat to one shot somebody. Having barbed wire is just counter productive and to look edgy.
>>
>>62940364
I mean it is a comic book, most things in them aren't really supposed to be practical anyway.
>>
>>62940360
Anyone passed the Atlantic Ocean is ISIS to me now. Locked and Loaded maggot
>>
>>62940313
Sure were you at?
>>
>>62940364
i thought it was because they covered their weapons in zombie guts
>>
>>62940401
Ok kid
>>
>>62940445
>you will never have firearms to fight the zombie apocalypse
>you will have to fight with a lowly butcher's knife while I have a glorious AR-15 and loads of ammo

Such is life in the United States, amirite?
>>
>>62940392
Err, I don't know, even though it's based on a comic, it still just seems like something that kind of lacks common sense to me. Barb wire is easy to get caught to thing, so I just imagine it'd be annoying getting it stuck to a zombie or person's body. Even that flimsy shit they use in wrestling is easy to get to get tangled to things.
>>
>>62940497
How come its always the cops taking down the terrorists, while we get pics of Americunts hiding in there houses ?
>>
>>62940497
I'm from Northern Ireland, I can just join a fucking paramilitary group and I'm good.
>>
>>62940364
not if the wire is thightly put around the bat, if it doesnt move its like fucking nails, i bet this would kill you immediately if you hit right
>>
>>62940544
>Have to join the military to own a weapon

Yep, that's sure some great freedom you have there...
>>
>>62940684
>have to be white to not get shot

Yep, that's sure some great freedom you have there...

And anyway, they aren't 'the military' look up what paramilitary means you fucking idiot.
>>
>>62926467

how do you pronounce Negan?

Ney-gan
or Nee-gan ?
>>
>>62940777
nigger
>>
>>62940777
Nee-gan
>>
>>62940726
as if you'd be contracted to fight anything in a 'paramilitary' force you neckbeard.

I'll let you know when the U.S. runs dry of potatoes.

Meanwhile, enjoy being mugged by knife point while walking down the street.
>>
>>62940777
In the United States of Glorious Freedom and Gun Ownership we pronounce it 'Nee-gun'.
>>
>>62940800
Paras want as many people as they can get, they're on the way out.

I'm in the brit part, I'll get plenty of spuds.

Never been mugged either. What are you even on about?
>>
>>62940834
Yeah but when you're mugged by 1000 zombos what are you gonna do? Throw fuckin spuds at them?
>>
>>62940956
I already told you guns are pretty easily accessible here, I know a fair few people who own one
>>
>>62927707
>Reminder that theres a guy spoiling the show before it airs
>a guy
>guy
M8. All information come from the Spoiling Dead, it's nothing new.
>>
>>62932280
I honestly hope Rick either salvagely kill Ron or Ron is frozen stiff at what happen and a stealth Walker bit him and then Rick without hesistation shoot that kid.

I don't want Rick to adapt to Morgan "All life is precious" mentality at the last minute, or during the penultimate episode he agrees or some convenient shit like that for the sake of plot.
>>
>>62935234
Aside from original characters being introduce, Gimple want to follow the comics verbatim, yet Kirkman see the show as his opportunity to fix his mistakes he regretted in the comic. So, that's hard to say rather the show will follow the comic. Hopefully from now on, it does.
>>
File: 1404850358106.png (507 KB, 663x745) Image search: [Google]
1404850358106.png
507 KB, 663x745
- Maggie will continue to look for a signal from Glenn in the sky.
- Father Gabriel will keep struggling finding his place in the community. He will have a new project, involving religion of course but a character will clearly show his disapproval.
- Morgan will be interrogated by Rick and Michonne… And another character. Morgan will expose his new philosophy of life, “all life is precious” and of course it will cause surprises and disagreements.
- There will be some surviving / how to kill a walker lessons. So, there will be one gun lesson and a group machete lesson. I’m sure you’ll love that lesson and the teacher.
- Someone will visit Denise, the doctor, with a special request.
- Rosita will make a powerful speech about fear, death and life.
- A character will give another a lecture on life, It might not be the moment but it'll be needed.
- Lori will be mentioned.
- Deanna will continue working on her new plans for the community she started after the attack. She’s really devoted to her community and she finally understands the threats they’re all facing.
- Finally, Carol and Sam will share a scene together. He’s still traumatized by the wolves attack in his house but Carol is his new mentor.
- One of the Alexandrians will do something incredibly risky and so stupid.
- A character will give Rick the finger.
- There will be a very beautiful and hopeful moment…
-Denise and Carol find The Wolf guy that Morgan is hiding
-Eugene was the one on the radio asking for Help
-Glenn is back. He basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out
-Glenn gets to the outskirts of Alexandria and releases the balloons he had to signal after he survived the mission
>>
>>62932068
> The cliffhanger is a tumbling watchtower destroying the wall.
Don't tell me... the fatty was on wath on the tower.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.