[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MoS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Repeat after me.

Man of Steel is a fantastic superhero movie and the people who hates on it are only bitter.
>>
Why would I lie like that?
>>
I actually legitametly liked it TbH fAm

i didnt care for it the first time, but the second viewing really got me
>>
Ditto.
>>
Man of Steel is a fantastic superhero movie and the people who hates on it are only bitter.

You're right. Only capeshit outside of Watchmen and Daredevil to evoke my mature emotions.
>>
>>62925326
i liked man of steel better than the marvel movies that are coming out once a month nowadays. it at least went somewhere. i feel like marvel movies are all based off of some scientific formula on what people want to see in a movie and they just go down the list checking things off one by one. and yet there's no real feeling or emotion behind it. i haven't seen ant man but from the trailers it looked better, yet still formulaic. the original spider man movies were kinda formulaic too but they felt like they had a soul in them, even if they were cheesy. i don't like comic book movies in general though
>>
>>62925326
>Great superhero movie
>WB literally won't call the character Superman because they think it won't sell tickets.

Yeah sorry, grim and dark capeshit is still capeshit. Call me when one of these capeshit films actually captures the appeal of silver age superhero comic books.
>>
>>62925484
It's not grim dark at all. It's just a tad bit more serious which is a-okay
>>
man of steel is the batman begins of superman and it was kind of boring on purpose because it had to build the characters and tell the backstory

it was an amazing movie, the effects were good the armour was amazing looking but it was doomed to be a bit boring since it was an origin story

the superman concept in general is a bit meh since hes pretty much unstoppable and he cant lose and his powers are just ridiculous op
>>
i honestly never thought this movie was grim/dark, i just thought it was mroe serious than say superman1978. its nowhere near the nolan trilogy in that regard, and i thought it was really fun with the flying and fighting. it only gets kinda depressing when superman has to kill zod even though he doesnt want to.

i thought it was uplifiting
>>
The Superman 3 fight in the junkyard was better than MoS
>>
I was asleep 20 minutes into it to be honest family
>>
>>62925831
>Pleb encountering Cinema
>>
>>62925613
You're one of the few. It manages to be more dour and self-serious than all of Nolan's movies aside from maybe TDKR.
>>
File: 1439126353314.jpg (223 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
1439126353314.jpg
223 KB, 1096x800
>>62925326
>>
>>62926087
I bet you enjoy the works of Red Letter Media
>>
>>62925484
>movie called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>62926134
i hate it with all my heart
>>
>>62925326
>man of shit
>fantastic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.