[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mixed-race black/Jew autist Matt Jackson blown the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>Mixed-race black/Jew autist Matt Jackson blown the fuck out out by non-autist pure bred Jew Alex Jacob.

B-but they said Matt Jackson was unstoppable, they said mixed race people were smarter, they said autists were smarter!! What happened?

>Biggest margin of victory in the history of the TOC.
>Mixos and autist supremacists on suicide watch.
>>
>>62922860
Is Trebek Muslim?
>>
Would not be surprised if Matt Jackson has a few bodies hidden in a freezer somewhere.
>>
>>62922860
>grandpa living in a retirement house who only gets 4 channels (CNN, PBS, Local, and Game Show Network) thinks people actually care about this
>>
>>62922860
Was he a fag? He nailed the Showtunes category
>>
>>62922922
idiot spotted

>kn-knowing things is for old people n shit
>>
File: jackson_chu_630x419.jpg (76 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
jackson_chu_630x419.jpg
76 KB, 630x419
>>62922913
I love when Jackson tried to man up like Jacob and bet it all, only to lose it all. Alex Jacob is an investor, he knows when to go balls deep and when not to. Jackson tried to play with the big boys and got his shit pushed in.

>Thus all autists
>>
>>62923130
Why do aspies do so well in regular play, but always get blown out so hard against non-asperger champs?
>>
alex cracked me up when he put "What is Aleve" for final jeopardy
>>
>>62923130
See how his head is weird shaped? Common characteristic on autists.
>>
File: cm punk.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cm punk.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>62923177
autists can't handle pressure
>>
>>62922860
>thinking Jacob is pure bred

JIDF leave
>>
>>62923553
This dude is a huge faggot and needs to die.
>>
>>62923415
Yeah, that was funny as hell. I liked him a lot, guy always had a good sense of humor throughout. Only thing I didn't like was how he would stall in the daily doubles to kill the clock.
>>
>>62923705
In what way is he a faggot?
>>
>>62923791
You're him aren't you?
>>
how do they know so much?

me dumb.
>>
>>62924007
No, I just know him from the battle of the decades, and he seemed like an alright guy. Actually spending his winnings on fun stuff rather than giving it all to the Mormon church like Jennings.
>>
>>62922983
He wrote an entire packet about musical theater for Quiz Bowl in college. He just knows his shit. Very good ToC though, Alex was a monster.
>>
>>62923130
Arthur Chu is a legit idiot outside of Jeopardy though, tried to use his fame to get bigger.
>>62923415
SAVAGE
>>
File: 7Y2RhWA.png (19 KB, 293x306) Image search: [Google]
7Y2RhWA.png
19 KB, 293x306
>>62924338
>Arthur Chu is a legit idiot outside of Jeopardy
>>
>>62924368
Exactly
>>
Anyone else think Alex Jacob was running the clock with his slow-as-fuck daily double answers?

>...
>...
>...
>...
>"Alex?"
>...
>...
>"What is 2.5 miles?"
>"That's correct"

You don't just pull a number like that out of your ass.
>>
>>62925419
You can't run the clock in ToC, I think. They run through all of the questions on the board regardless.
>You don't just pull a number like that out of your ass.
I did
>>
>>62923130
that is one smug jap/chink/gook
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.