[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spoilers for the season 6 finale of the Walking Dead have surfaced.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 600x443
spoilers for the season 6 finale of the Walking Dead have surfaced. It features the infamous Negan appearance which fans have been waiting for since issue 100 was released. I'm sorry to say that Scott Gimple (show runner) officially dropped the ball on it.

Spoiler 1/3
- At Alexandria they are preparing to transport Maggie to the Hilltop via RV. Rick, Abraham, Glen, Maggie, Aaron, Eugene and Carl all tag come along on this venture. Rick would rather Aaron stay, but Aaron says the only way to stop him is to shoot him or punch him (again).

- Along the way the roads are blocked by different groups of saviors. Our people faced one group similarly to how Daryl, Sasha and Abraham faced the group which they blew up, but this time was different. This group had an unnamed victim with them (the armored guy being beaten at the beginning of the episode.).

- Threats are thrown around with the leader of this group (Not Negan), with Rick asking him "Do you want this to be your last day on Earth?” and the leader returns Ricks question. After an intense standoff it's Rick's group that turns back.

- Now on another road, our group comes across a chain of walkers, two of which are wearing things that belong to Michonne and Daryl (two locks of Michonne's hair and Daryl's jacket). Because of this everyone comes to the realization that Daryl and Michonne are hostages
>>
Spoiler 2/3
- In the woods there's a group of saviors watching who start whistling then start shooting at our group, taunting them, driving them back into a certain direction that they want. Rick realizes this after seeing that that the saviors are purposely only shooting at the group's legs.

- A little while later the the saviors hang their unnamed victim (who was armored), Aaron wants to shoot the chain to try to save them but Rick concludes it is pointless.

- Toward the end our group is cornered and becomes surrounded by the saviors and taken captive, with Michonne and Daryl (who turn out to be alive) brought into the mix to join them. I've heard it's nine people in total from our group: Rick, Carl, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene and Aaron.

- Then man you all have been waiting for, Negan, shows up in the last ten minutes of the episode, along with his barbed-wired bat that he calls by name "Lucille".
>>
Spoiler 3/3
- He has a long monologue in which he explains that Rick killed a lot of his people and that Rick and the others have to start working for him, giving him half of what they have. And as retribution he concludes that he's going to kill one of them and if anybody tried to stop him he would take Carl's other eye and give it to Rick to eat.

- Our group are all on their knees as he decides who to kill; He looks at Maggie (who's health/stomach pains have worsened), but Glenn interjects and Negan says he was thinking to kill her so he could get her out of her pains. He has trouble deciding which one to kill so he begins his game of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" Every one of our captured characters' faces are shown during the count.

And the moment we’ve all been waiting for....

- When he finally chooses, the camera view switches to the ill-fated character's point of view, so we don't know who has been selected. Negan bashes his/her head and their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everybody starts shouting at the carnage. Then Negan makes a few more hits causing the ill-fated character to fall on the ground, and after a one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black. End credits, end season.

To make it clear before the questions start: there's no mumbling by said character or anything else that would give away his/her identity. There's just screaming, the bat hits, a blurry camera, and a fade to black. Who dies is just one. Big. Tease.

And there we have it. The most iconic moment from the comics. Ruined. Ruined so that ratings will be high for the season 7 premiere.
>>
Sounds like shit desu.
>>
>>67330528
I believe it
>>
>No source
I'm sure it's legit
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>67330875
>>
>>67330875
Source is spoilthedead.com

They have had all of the spoilers correct since the beginning of season 4. I am hoping that this was a screening with a fake-out ending (most spoilers are given by someone who has access the film's post-production).

This is a big cop-out of what could have been the greatest episode of the entire series.
>>
>>67330430
Sure bro.
>>
>>67330430
>>67330469
>>67330528

these are mostly fake, the first part is somewhat true and taken from TSDF.

There's no way they're doing a 90 minute ep to end on a cliffhanger
>>
I believe it considering the leaked footage of him
>>
>>67331024
I think that was fake desu
>>
>>67330528
We've pretty much known that it would be that way since the scene shooting leaked. It's only shot from a perspective looking up at Negan that we've seen.
>>
>>67331058
The videos were removed within a day by AMC. If they were fake, AMC would not have done that.
>>
>>67331058
I don't know
The webm I made of it can't be posted on here anymore since someone made a DCMA request https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1447/80/1447802056799.webm

Yeah again it still gets: Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it.
>>
>>67331091
I'm gonna hold out hope, I really hope this isn't how the season ends
>>
>>67330528
They're probably going to spend the next year negotiating contracts.

>Alright whichever co-star wants to be the highest paid, we make it so they're the one that's killed off.
>>
>>67331184
I'm hoping that the "leaker" was just shown a fake-out episode and only the top people at AMC know the real ending of the episode.

90 minutes and the late 10 only feature Negan and then it ends with a cliffhanger. I've waited for issue 100 to happen since July 2012 and I never imagined AMC would be dumb and selfish enough to ruin that scene by ending it with a cliffhanger just so ratings of the season 7 premiere will be high. It's a big slap in the face and shows that AMC doesn't care about the fans at all.
>>
>>67331021
>There's no way they're doing a 90 minute ep to end on a cliffhanger

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67331296
They do that shit every season. There has never been a fulfilling/rewarding season finale on this show besides MAYBE the CDC if you're into that.
>>
>>67331296
Well hopefully if this shit ending is true at least JDM's performance will make up for it.
>>
are you actually sperging out that a fucking made for tv drama on AMC has "ruined" your comic books?

L O L this guy is sorrier than the /got/-fags

really really pathetic
>>
File: IMG_20160310_161836_01.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_161836_01.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>67331543
>>
>>67331543
No, it didn't ruin the comics at all. It just ruined what could have been the greatest moment in the television series. Negan's entrance into the comics is infamous because it's brutal and disturbing. It shows how insane Negan is while shocking you by showing you that a fan-favorite is killed by him. It is without a doubt the most iconic moment from the comics.

Being that the TV show will cut the entrance in half and do the POV - cut to black, it will ruin the scene and take away the horror of that moment.
>>
File: 1458690216959.webm (642 KB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
1458690216959.webm
642 KB, 272x212
Sorry guys I think OP is right.
>>
>>67331840

It's like that time the script for Tarantula's new movie got leaked, about the white man sucking cock in the snow. Nobody believed it until it actually happened.

Confirmed for shit ending.
>>
File: 1458597012456.jpg (8 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1458597012456.jpg
8 KB, 320x179
>mfw
>>
>it'll be a 90% nothing happened episode
>>
File: 1455923849302.png (334 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1455923849302.png
334 KB, 500x529
>season 6 finale is cliffhanger
>season 7 starts like nothing happened timekip
>>
>>67331021
Have you been watching the show? Even if there were a couple good episodes and strong build up in the season preceding, they always, ALWAYS blow a popcorn fart in the finale.
>>
>>67332041
There will be at least 1flashback episode before the reveal
>>
Well i only watch this show ironically but i've been really eager to see this scene on the show. If these spoilers are correct i will oficially drop this show. This is a big fuck you to the fans.
>>
>>67332249
You watch it ironically? Yeah sure you do buddy
>>
>>67332291
Yup. Its fun to see it with you guys in the streams.
>>
It's a made for TV basic cable show. How graphic do you think they'll really get? Fuck.
>>
The only bigger fuck is if they had the episode run complete with death, then AMC posted on facebook a big "RIP Daryl/Maggie/whoever it is" right on facebook spoiling it for everyone on the east coast and international audiences who get the episode on monday.

Just like they did when Beth died.
>>
>>67332362
Do you even watch the show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeoaU01LFys
>>
>>67332362
The Walking Dead inspired me to become a writer.
>>
>>67332115
>1st episode is flashback episode about Carol's days in the woods
>2nd episode about Hilltop before Jesus met Rick
>3rd episode is about Daryl & Michonne kidnapping
>4th episode reveals who got lucilled: It's Aaron
>>
>>67332362
Stahp
>>
i swear to fucking god
>>
File: cummy_in_my_bummy.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
cummy_in_my_bummy.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
>>67332716
>>
I will actually drop this show if this happen, after finding Gimple and smashing his head with a baseball bat.
>>
>>67332554
Yes l do. My point is there is no way they will show somebody (who isn't a walker) get their head turned to paste by a bat wrapped in barbed wire. Too graphic for basic cable. In that respect, the so called leaked ending on this thread makes perfect sense.
>>
>>67332589

That'd be fucking glorious. The delicious TEARS.
>>
File: 1407713466843.gif (1 MB, 800x361) Image search: [Google]
1407713466843.gif
1 MB, 800x361
>end the first half of season 6 on a cliffhanger with Rick's GF dying instead of finishing that arc and starting the second half with the time skip
>now ending season 6 with a shitty goddamn cliffhanger just so they can get extremely high ratings for the season 7 premiere

AMC never ceases to amaze me with how retarded they can be.
>>
>>67331840
I called this shit the second I saw that footage.
>>
>>67332978
We've always known you were bright, Anon.
>>
>>67331880
>>
>>67330528
>the first one to talk, gets to live
CIA :(
>>
>>67332901
>retarded
>ensuring high ratings

tip kek

This isn't a gamble at all. Every sap who screams "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THIS I'M DROPPING THIS SHOW" on facebook after this will tune in out of anger on the next season premiere.
>>
>>67332901
>>end the first half of season 6 on a cliffhanger with Rick's GF dying instead of finishing that arc and starting the second half with the time skip
Not even that, it ended with them surrounded by zombies.
>>
>>67331880
Nice shoop from inglorious basterds
>>
>>67331793
What's the point of playing it just like the comics, the same thing exactly would rob it of its thunder, IMO.

Then again the comics are horse shit, just go ahead and jerk off to fucking crossed.
>>
File: 1425940820532.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1425940820532.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>67330528
>lol cliffhanger xD
FUCK YOU AMC
>>
>>67331150
>>67331091
>>67331058
>>67331024
It is fake.

The monitor that's just a fucking camera viewer for fucks sake. Why would the shot cut to black and then back to another shot? That's done in editing and post-production.

Whoever made this is a retard and doesn't realize how television production works
>>
>>67334598
It's not cutting to black. The leaked scene from November is the POV of a person being bit in the head by Negan. Negan swings his bat down, the person's head slams down (screen goes black due to this) and then the character slowly looks up at Negan as he is laughing at what he just did.
>>
This is one of the most popular shows in the history of television. There is zero reason for them to continue ending seasons on a cliffhanger.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.