[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has Joss Whedon done right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fifthgradejacket.jpg (23 KB, 350x427) Image search: [Google]
fifthgradejacket.jpg
23 KB, 350x427
What has Joss Whedon done right?
>>
Helped make toy story and alien resurrection
>>
>>62921763
/thread
>>
>>62921736

Most men don't know how to have anal sex - they stab around your asshole with their cock trying to get it in, hurting you. Josh knows how to slide it in nice and smooth ~ Eliza Dushku
>>
>>62922434

I mean Joss, not Josh.
>>
>>62921736

Triggered feminists
>>
>>62921736
Baldness.
>>
Speed
>>
DEEP PLOTS
>>
File: Dollhouse-1[1].jpg (201 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dollhouse-1[1].jpg
201 KB, 1280x1024
Dollhouse
>>
He's an absolute betamax. He is very wealthy, but still attempts to win over women by "understanding" and pandering to their delusional feminist horseshit. Deeply pathetic man.

However, he did create Buffy. So that is something he has done right.
>>
>>62921736
Why does he dress like a loser high schooler?
>>
>>62923043
Fran Kuzui created Buffy.
>>
>>62923070

Sorry, to clarify, I meant he pitched and ran the television series. Which is excellent.
>>
>okay joss I want you to write a character that ISN'T a quippy piece of shit and doesn't fit the same cliches you have been using your entire career
>*Joss starts to sweat profusely*
>>
Just came here to say Buffy and most of Angel were fun.

Also some sort of Han Solo fan fic than didn't actually fly so well but played on lonely nerd heart strings like there was no tomorrow.
>>
first avengers was good
>>
>>62923332
Dude, Firefly is the most overrated reddit tier show I've ever seen. It's not even that good, it's just a meme.
>>
>>62922991
is that jynx maze?
>>
>>62921763
>>62921823
>alien resurrection
How is that a good thing?
>>
he managed to put together a good avengers movie, and his style was perfect for firefly (and he did well with serenity)

he also put together such a horrible script for resurrection that it had to be made into a dark comedy, which actually made it watchable
>>
>>62921736
>What has Joss Whedon done right?
Going bald as a ginger.
>>
>>62921736
Joe Sweden is sensitive.
>>
>>62921736
The Avengers and Age of Ultron were good flicks. Get over it /tv/.
>>
I wish he would kill himself. Him and Dan Harmon could should suicide pact.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.