[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Conjuring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot00097.png (1 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00097.png
1 MB, 1920x800
I've seen this movie twice and I can't tell if it's good or not
>>
>>62921445
Oh, OK.
>>
awful
>>
It was good. Well shot and atmospheric.
>>
>>62921562
this desu
>>
>>62921445
The Conjuring is actually exactly what I like about a horror movie. It's not legendary, but it's something you can turn on, watch, be satisfied, and move on
>>
It was painfully conventional but well crafted. Probably the best pleb horror.
>>
>>62921445
That faggot always doing his faggot face
>>
meh
>>
fuckin shit.

my gf gave me a bj in the theater when we saw it

sorry im a normie
>>
>>62921445
The new episode of Fargo looks cool
>>
>>62921445
It's alright, but in the horror genre people often consider: decent = great.
>>
>>62921445
It was pretty good, but what makes it stand out isn't so much that it's an amazing horror film; but rather, that the entire state of mainstream horror in film sucks so fucking much nowadays.

The conjuring managed to pass the most basic of principles of horror - pacing. The movie is well paced, the climax doesn't feel forced, and there's always a looming sense of dread. So few horror movies accomplish that today.

Is it up there with the greats? Probably not. But it's well above the curve of today's horror.
>>
File: elsa.png (19 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
elsa.png
19 KB, 245x245
>>62922029

>mfw I got blown while watching "Tangled" in the theater.
>>
I saw something sitting on your bed
I saw something touching your hair
In the room where you sleep
In the room where you slep
In the ~tu tu tu tu tu tu tu~
>>
>>62922300
>the climax doesn't feel forced
it does, though.

cheesy "be a real mommy and stop hurting teh widdle babbies" shit.
>>
File: conjuring.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conjuring.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
What a great little movie
>>
File: hi anon.jpg (14 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
hi anon.jpg
14 KB, 480x269
>>62922672
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.