[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first movie he directs is literally NAMBLA: the film Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mwaf.jpg (23 KB, 408x353) Image search: [Google]
mwaf.jpg
23 KB, 408x353
>first movie he directs is literally NAMBLA: the film
Why is Mel Gibson allowed to exist, again?
>>
>>62921238
had to look up nambla. am i on a list now guys?
>>
>>62921941
if u cant handle the bants, you're do a party van sooner or later
>>
>>62921238
lel, j00 detected

get out you kabala reading nose vaccuum
>>
>>62921238
Actually the book was full of pederastic shit (I read it), but Mel got grossed out and made it into a movie in which the teacher had no sexual relations with the boy.
>>
>>62922090
Nah, the movie was still uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
>>62922294
Trust me, the book was way worse. It had the teacher and boy swimming together and I think the kid even started touching the teacher's chest, and in the end of the book it's implied when they're both in bed the kid ejaculated.

I didn't really get a sense of creepiness from the movie, but it was a long time since I've seen it.

This is from Wiki:
Gibson has expressed dislike for the book because of its implied sexual contact between McLeod and Chuck: "I read the script first and that's what I liked. The book is just – I'm sorry, but the guy did it. And you know, like, why? I just wanted to say something a lot more positive."
>>
>>62922485
That's supremely weird. Why film an adaptation of this book if he felt that way?

Is this some arcane Catholic apologia?
>>
>>62922533
No clue m8, I also wonder what the point was if he was going to change the whole book. I read that the author got pretty pissed off at him.
>>
He's made some good stuff.
>>
He doesn't look like Marlon Brando tho.
>>
>Critics have noted that the book's criticism of homophobia had been obscured in the film version.

reminder that fag enablers support pedophilia
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.