[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the black man truly appreciate Television & Film? As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 619-01166415w.jpg (47 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
619-01166415w.jpg
47 KB, 550x367
Can the black man truly appreciate Television & Film?

As a black man of color I quite honestly will give a movie about 5 mins before I decide if the production is diverse enough for me to keep watching before I either turn off the flick or go for another pick.
>>
OP is a filthy white fuck but as a real black man of color I unironically agree 100%
>>
File: 1447793800231.gif (238 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447793800231.gif
238 KB, 240x240
Last time I saw a black guy watching TV it was Cops and he was literally taking notes with a sketchpad
>>
>>62920598
>diverse production
>determines whether movies good or not

nigger
>>
Have you seen Kragers posts? The guys been here for fucking years and hes still the dumb pedo nog he was the first day
>>
>>62921360
Krager gave away his tripcode like 3 years ago you stupid coon
>>
>>62920793
>"What am I going to do when they come for me?", an essay by Tyrese
>>
>>62920598
In order to appreciate film, you need to be able to empathize with the characters and situations portrayed.

Black men are incapable of empathy, so the art is lost on them. Sure they'll briefly pay attention if there are explosions or flashing lights, but that is merely the reaction of a baby to a mobile or jingling keys and not a true observation of the artistic medium. It's like expecting a dog to marathon-watch a Netflix series.

That's why blacks spend most of their time in a theater talking and joking instead of watching the movie.
>>
>>62921621
wew lad
>>
When will these racist assholes leave this site?
>>
>>62920598
good post OP,
>>
>>62921949
They're teenagers that just found out if you swear a lot and say dumb things people it bothers people. They'll grow out of it. I doubt most of them have ever even met a person that isn't white.
>>
>>62920598
>black man of color
are you blue or something
>>
File: 1448045237962.png (2 MB, 987x915) Image search: [Google]
1448045237962.png
2 MB, 987x915
>>62920598
>black man of color
>>
Do blacks watch anything other than Comedies and rap videos?
>>
>>62922372
world star hip hops videos
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.