[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Katz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: katzwallpaper.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
katzwallpaper.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
Anyone ever watch this show?
Just found it and have been binge watching it for the last 2-3 days.
I love it. Show is very hypnotic and really captures the reality of life for certain people in a way that I have never seen before.

The son character really hits me in the feels also since I am a mid 20's utterly directionless NEET with little motivation, self esteem or ability to hold a job/activity.

Also reminds me of a more grownup version of Home Movies in a way.
>>
it's incredibly jewish
>>
>>62919433
I discovered that show around the exact same time last year. Uncanny. Anyway it's a great show. Really chuckleworthy comedy. On rewatches I skip past most of the therapy sessions though; The show was best with Katz and Ben and their banter. Favorite episodes: Thanksgiving (probably the best one),Walkathon, Ticket, Ben's Partay, and Metaphors.

I think it got better as it went on.
>>
>>62919492
Well yeah I guess but that doesn't bother me.
>>
>>62919433
I only watch episode featuring comedians i like, and their bits are usually taken straight from their stand-up. The show itself is very 90s. I don't think i can binge watch it.
>>
never watched it but I did fap to the zone flash
>>
>>62919548
>The show was best with Katz and Ben and their banter.
Agreed.
Some of the therapy sessions are good with some others being more skip worthy.
>>
I wish my parent was Doctor Katz.
He is like the ultimate dream parent for a lazy NEET.
>>
>>62919713
Their relationship was a little odd.
>>
File: 1444936373341.png (1 MB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
1444936373341.png
1 MB, 1264x1460
>>62919433
>start watching this
>his son is a 20 something NEET
>they argue about washing the dishes

my mum's even a therpist

my life is literally a 90s kike cartoon
>>
>>62919937
they were like best buddies.

dr. katz should come back on netflix if they're gonna revive any junk nostalgia show with a cult following at least make it a good one.
>>
>>62921000
He's very sick. I don't think he's gonna live much longer. Besides I'm kind of glad it's ended in a nice "time capsule" state. Could you imagine an Amy Schumer episode? Bleargh
>>
>>62919713
it's GOAT insomniac tier television, perfect for NEETs.
>>
File: 1429832046320.gif (274 KB, 350x158) Image search: [Google]
1429832046320.gif
274 KB, 350x158
>>62921074
>>
Never heard of this show but checked out the first episode cause of this thread.

Really good shit, the way everyone talks feels very real so it's weirdly comfy and sometimes emotional when you relate to it.
>>
>>62922656
Yeah the whole vibe of the show is really simple, safe, laid back & comfy.

Few characters, little serious drama, backrounds are often black and white.

Very unique show with a unique vibe and authentic feel to it.
Its just.... comforting. Like eating a pizza with beer late at night.
>>
>TFW you'll never bang Dr.Katz's secretary
>>
>>62923838
aw man
>>
Posting the live stage show where Ben and Laura "get engaged"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vE0d2UkTrg

Laura was such a bitch.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.