[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the creepiest simpson episode you saw ? Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 200x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 200x348
Whats the creepiest simpson episode you saw ?

Pic related, that episode with hugo simpson
>>
The one where they turned Lisa into an insufferable liberal cunt
>>
>>62918386
Probably the one where Lisa babysits Bart.

Also the first Treehouse of Horror thing in Season 1 was terrifying as a kid.
>>
>>62918430

She was always an insufferable liberal cunt
>>
>>62918430
She was a libtard from the get-go. Yeah, SImpsons suck nowadays, but it's nothing to do with Lisa.
>>
The simpsoms halloween episode with the house built on an ancient indian burial ground creeped the fuck out out of me as a kid.

"GEEET OUUUT" used to scare me shitless t.bh
>>
Yvan eht Nioj always creeped me out.
>>
File: skinner.png (1003 KB, 975x659) Image search: [Google]
skinner.png
1003 KB, 975x659
For me it's a tie between the Flanders run reality in Time and Punishment and Nightmare Cafeteria.
>>
>>62919028
Hey you! Join the Navy!
>>
>>62918386

dead bart
>>
>>62918487

GET OUT BART I AM PISS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>62918386
this fucking part creeped me out more than all their halloween episodes combined
>>
>>62919028
>Yvan eht Nioj

Whatdid they mean by this?
>>
>>62918487

>not listening to the warning at the beginning of the episode

The I, House episode scared the shit out of me. The dinner table becoming this food grinder was horrifying. I thought the one where Skinner was making food out of the kids was pretty scary too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.