[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
Is it any good
>>
Yeah it's very funny
>>
Honestly it's fucking hilarious if you're into the kind of humor he presents.
>>
>>62915688
And what is that
>>
>>62915715
watch it faggot
>>
>>62915715

Well most of the episodes are ridiculous ideas mix with him being Borat-esque/awkward but at the same time giving hilarious sarcastic commentary. I mean just try watching a few episodes and you'll see if you like the show. If not then don't even bother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFfl5flQPU
>>
>>62915715
It's cringecore. he goes through hoops to make his clients and their customers feel uncomfortable while keeping a straight face through the whole thing.
>>
>>62915715

It's hard to explain, just watch a few episodes. Nathan himself is very deadpan, emotionless, and silent in a way that brings out ridiculousness from other people, and highlights the absurdity of his ideas and the situations he's creating in real life.

That makes it sound kind of pretentious, but it's usually just silly, slapstick shit, and unexpected comedy gold from random real people caught up in Nathan's schemes.
>>
>>62915639
Nope, it's reddit tier shit starring an annoying kike.
>>
>>62915639
As long as you're not too stupid to understand it then yes, because its not that hard to understand and yet tons of people don't get it.

It's the best antihumor played straight ive ever seen.
>>
>>62915715
Deadpan.
>>
>>62915639
Honestly I haven't laughed out loud this much in awhile. Nathan never disappoints me.
>>
This feels like a shill thread at this point, but honestly it's one of the best comedy series in a while. Even my mom loves Nathan
>>
>>62915715
jewish
>>
>>62916020
>anti humour played straight

So it's intentionally unfunny? Sounds great.
>>
>>62915639
For you.
>>
>>62916896

Not the same poster, but I wouldn't even call it antihumor. Nathan himself is pretty deadpan, but most of the humor of the show comes from the real people going through these absurd situations Nathan creates. It's not "edgy, experimental" comedy like a lot of Adult Swim's shows, it's very accessible and just straight-up funny
>>
B I G G U Y
I
G

G
U
Y
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.