[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with your pleb friends when discussing cinema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: gUZyEb5.jpg (268 KB, 1000x1364) Image search: [Google]
gUZyEb5.jpg
268 KB, 1000x1364
How do you deal with your pleb friends when discussing cinema?
>>
>>62915301
Good thing movies and vidya aren't books suckas
>>
Where the part in manchild where you spam black dicks when people make you upset about star wars dude?
>>
>>62915382
And to be honest your dad seems like a manchild
>>
I want this meme of "It's cool to hate everything" to fucking end already. Also

>Faggot under 25 calling people manchildren
>>
>>62915301
Why put a bible in there instead of all religion? Muslims are worse than Christians.
>>
>quoting animoo
>>
I'll be happily a man child, if that's what it takes to enjoy whatever I want.
>>
>>62915301
quoting ghost in the shell and not the actual source.
Hilarious.
>>
>>62915518

Doesn't the source also say that just because you're an adult you shouldn't be a faggot about it?
>>
>>62915301
That "part with child like ways" bit is from the bible... Corinthians I'm pretty sure. Your image is stupid
>>
>>62915301
wow, anon, what a nice post on 4chan, where only adult and highly intelligent people gather
>>
>>62915542
You're thinking of CS Lewis another manchild trapped in a fantasy land
>>
>Motoko Kusanagi
>not recognizing one of the most popular Bible quotes
kill yourself with your anime pillow, OP
>>
>>62915301
Subtle, I like it
>>
>>62915301
Even though this is a bait image, I wonder if the guy knows that the quote from Ghost in the Shell is in the Bible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.