[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2112_4.jpg (173 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
2112_4.jpg
173 KB, 728x409
"Shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you" - Leo the Expert
>>
>>62912040

Such a lame movie with such a bland and boring main character.
>>
I watched this movie with some friends and it was very awkward with all the pedo innuendos. How is this movie considered so highly?
>>
>>62912040
First of all, that's a quote from the film Drive.
Secondly, the character in the picture is not called Leo. He's name is Leon and is from a film called "Leon the PROFESSIONAL" and NOT the EXPERT.

God damnit i'm getting tired of redditors on /tv/
>>
>>62913755

wow
>>
>>62912067
>yfw the plant was the main character
>>
>>62913612
Portman is in control of the relationship so (dumb) women like it.
The main character is a near invincible superkiller with teleportation powers so (dumb) men like it.
Gary Oldman and the refined european tone give it artistic credibility for people who don't actually need plausible characters and situations.

It's actually a really good "litmus test film". If someone basically forgets all about it pretty soon after watching it then you can assume they're immune to the tricks some hack directors use to assume the pose of a good movie.
>>
>>62913909
>with teleportation powers
wut
>>
>>62912040

just watched this on Netfilx and i swear i didn't see this part..... i guess they cut this scene????
>>
Break yo self, fool!

Lee da pro
>>
>>62913755
nice autismo you got there m8 xDD
>>
>>62914037
I'm seconding thing. I wanna know about the Frenchman's teleportation powers.
>>
>>62914071
You watched the american cut. You also missed the part were Natalie asks Leon to have sex with her.
>>
>>62913909
wow ur a plen
>>
>>62914071
It was from the opening scene where Leon takes out all the henchmen and has that guy in the pic call his employer.
>>
>>62914167

fucking commies

knew i was getting jewed
>>
>>62913909
>Portman is in control of the relationship

she changes her diet, routines and behavior for the better because Leon says so.
>>
>>62913909
>Portman
*Hershlag
>>
>>62914181

Wrong.
>>
File: 1446224220155.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1446224220155.png
193 KB, 559x558
>>62913755
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.