[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend who works in the film industry and actually likes Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Comedian_crying.gif (436 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
Comedian_crying.gif
436 KB, 500x231
A friend who works in the film industry and actually likes Star Wars a lot just had access to the final Force Awakens script. When I asked him how the film was all he did was send me this animated gif. What did he mean by it?
>>
he's despairing that the last piece of americana movie franchises has been shit up from the shadows by jews
>>
>>62911645

We're getting scammed. All the trailers and hype in the world won't save this sinking ship.
>>
Maybe he should fucking work harder if the film industry is so shit
>>
>>62911645
He means that Disney is serious about making great movies.
>>
>>62911645

Scam of the Century?
>>
>>62911645
bullshit, nobody has access to the whole script except JJ/Kennedy and a few others directly responsible for the movie
>>
>>62911697
Yeah, he should have worked harder on getting born as a Jew.
>>
>>62911905

juice?
>>
>Make another terrible trilogy
>Wait 10 years
>The whole world is cumming in excitement because there was 3 good movies made over 40 years ago

That's how it's going to go. I respect Star Wars for it's place in the history of cinema, but as a franchise itself it's ratio of good stuff to bad is way too low to justify the hype.
>>
>>62912029

Blunder of the Century
>>
>>62912029
Remove the light sabers, the John Williams music and Darth Vader's voice and you have nothing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.