[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of those movies / tv shows that got mediocre/shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
What are some of those movies / tv shows that got mediocre/shitty reviews, but you absolutely love? Pic related for me
>>
>>62907597
Half Baked
>>
>>62907597
Demolition Man
>>
Man, I think I need to rewatch that movie. I vaguely remember the scene where they're standing in front of some minotaur maze shit and a conehead rolls down the steps, and that's literally all I remember.
>>
>>62907597
The new Vacation movie
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (51 KB, 319x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
51 KB, 319x200
>>62907649

Go for it. It's filled with 90s SNL cast. I think it completely represents comedy in the 90s. It's on Netflix I think
>>
>>62907597
Tank Girl
Idle Hands
Ink
The Langoliers
Book of Eli
Detroit rock city
Bubba ho-tep
Popeye
Galaxy Quest
The fifth element
Defendor
Super
Intensity
Raising Cain
>>
File: Dude.jpg (10 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
10 KB, 425x425
Uncle buck
Lexx
The Stoned Age
Gormenghast
Neverwhere
Orgazmo
>>
File: van-damme.jpg (15 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
van-damme.jpg
15 KB, 400x250
Sudden Death
>>
>>62907597
>tfw see this in blockbuster
>too autistic to rent it
>rent anything but it every weekend
>1993+22
>still haven't seen it
I've seen it listed on netflix, but its too late now
>>
File: HardTarget_1993_poster.jpg (30 KB, 295x438) Image search: [Google]
HardTarget_1993_poster.jpg
30 KB, 295x438
>>62907642
>>62909013
In the same vein, Hard Target

Lance Henriksen was the main villain, and the bad guy from the mummy was his right hand man. How could anyone knock this movie?

Also, Surviving The Game with Ice-T.
>>
UHF
>I have a weakness for that type of dumb shit

Drag Me To Hell
>a lot of self-aware humour and ridiculous scenes. even the name is bombastic
>>
>>62907674
Yeah, and I'm a huge fan of the Chase ones.

Some jokes were utter shit but Daryl not answering the rapist question and the "goodnight rim job" were hilarious.
>>
Ace Ventura
Dumb and Dumber
The Mask
The Cable Guy
>>
>>62908931
Hey man I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but I think Orgazmo is fuckin hilarious.
:o
>>
>>62907597
Havnt seen this in over 10 years

I remember a water breaks that causes a flood

I remember nothing much else

HTH this thread I'll be back later

K... K me posted
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.