[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Return Of The Jedi almost had a completely different ending.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1000x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1000x1131
>Return Of The Jedi almost had a completely different ending. George Lucas toyed with the idea that after Luke witnesses The Emperor's death, he puts his cloak on, proclaims “Now I am Sheev” and morphs into him.
>>
almost like from his perspective the Jedi were evil.
>>
>Alien almost had a completely different ending. Ridley Scott toyed with the idea that after Ripley kills the xenomorph, she puts on it's head, proclaims “Now I am Alien” and morphs into it.
>>
>>62907318
I enjoy this meme but it was Lucas who told the scriptwriter that they weren't going to do this.
He actually prevented this from happening , he wasn't completely crazy back then
>>
>the terminator almost had a completely different ending. James Cameron toyed with the idea of having Sarah Connor picking up a plasma rifle and saying "at last I have finally became a the terminator too"
>>
>>62907382
He also changed the reveal in Empire from being Obi Wan killed Luke's father to Vader being his father
>>
File: 1447263104127.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1447263104127.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
Cia puts on banes mask as says now I am the big guy and morphs into him.
>>
>>62907416
That was just a dummy line. He intended on Vader being Luke's father. He just didn't want anyone to spoil it. Lucas was actually an autistic savant before the prequels.
>>
Someone should seriously make a cheap, animated Star Wars movie with all of Lucas's horrible ideas. Would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning almost had a completely different ending. Kitrosser, Cohen, and Steinmann toyed with the idea that after Tommy kills the fake Jason, he did not put the mask on, the ki ki ki ma ma ma score did not play and Tommy did not go homicidal.
>>
>>62907464
They already di that with a big budget, it's called the prequels.
>>
>>62907464
They made a comic book mini-series. Try to keep up.
>>
>>62907487
>>
File: ciabane.png (432 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
ciabane.png
432 KB, 470x706
>The Dark Knight Rises opening scene almost had a completely different ending. Christopher Nolan toyed with the idea that after CIA removes Bane's mask, he puts the mask on, proclaims "Now I am a big guy" and morphs into him.
>>
>>62907423

What's going on here?
>>
>>62907625
you memed too late there family
>>62907423
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPkOXJbhqek&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>62907662

I did it better ;)
>>
File: 1442967089563.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1442967089563.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>62907487
>>
File: shitty pepes.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
shitty pepes.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>62907487
>>
CIA put on mask and say now it's for you and morphs
>>
>>62907368
>after Ripley kills the xenomorph, she puts on it's head, proclaims “Now I am Alien” and morphs into it.

Hilariously close to what actually was the original ending.

Ripley got into the pod, the Alien snuck up behind her and ripped her head off, then pushed her body off the chair, sat down in it and then gave the final log entry in her voice before setting a course for Earth.

I ain't kidding.
>>
>>62907368
>>
DR PAVEL I'M CIA I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP LITTLE WHITE DICKS BIG BLACK COCKS INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS FLICKS MOVIES FILMS CINÉMA ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY WHO WILL PLAY HIM IN THE INEVITABLE BIOPIC VIETNAM MOVIE IT AIN'T ME STARTS PLAYING LITERALLY REDDIT: THE MOVIE HOL UP YOU SAYING WE SUM KINDA SU SIDE SKWAD BRAVO NOLAN MOM'S GONNA FREAK I DIDN'T GO TO FILM SCHOOL I WENT TO FILMS OH IT SHOWS QUENTIN A REAL HUMAN BEAN AND A REAL HERO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE CLASSIC PAUL DANO DUDE WEED LMAO DUMB FROGPOSTER WELL HELLO BEAUTIFUL THE REST OF Y'ALL KNOW WHEN I DURN TO YAH AVATAR NIGGER RUN NIGGER FLEW THEATER SHOWERS NO SINGLES POLICY CRABS LEGS CHILI AND SEA BASS LUKE DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT SHEEV HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND WAS HE AUTISTIC OR JUST A KEK STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON ROBERT DOWNHERE JUNIOR WHY WAS SATAN IN STAR WARS MY HANDS ARE A LITTLE DIRTY I BET HE ENJOYS THE FILMS OF WES ANDERSON A NIGGER COOK SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME SO WHY DID MARV TURN INTO A SKELETON THIS LOOKS REALER THAN REAL LIFE YOU JUST KNOW IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD CASPERE KNEW THIS WHAT DOES /TV/ THINK ABOUT HER BODY OF WORK THE WAR WAS LOST YOU CAN HAVE ANY BREW YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S MEXICAN PISSWATER MEGAN FOX WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST FLY THE EAGLES INTO MORDOR STILL POSTING THIS OLD HAG MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN'T DO ACT GARLIC BREAD ITT: DEAD CAREERS BIN AL'FLEK IT'S 2015 PEOPLE WHERE'S THE TRIGGER IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES DAN "THE MAN" SCHNEIDER HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SHAKE HIS HAND BEBE CUNNY I ALREADY FIRED YOU MEME OFF BRO YOU AND ME NOW THIS IS PODRACING SHE'S A SLUT HELP ME TONY JONAH HILL'S NEXT BIG ROLL SAY THAT AGAIN I'M GOING ON AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY MEDIOCRE MINIMALIST POSTERS THREE STINKING DAYS MAY I HAVE THE PASSWORD I DON'T BELIEVE IN TIPPING WATERSPORTS PAUL BLART 20 GOOD MEN CATCHED PROBLEM CHILD 2 LET'S SEE PAUL ALLEN'S DUBS DESU SENPAI
>>
>stalker allmost had a different ending. Tarkovsky toyed with the idea that the poet went into thw bushes and watched other characters from afar, quietly proclaiming "now I have finaly become stalker"
>>
>>62907770
Did the Alien put Ripley's head over itself when it spoke?
>>
>>62907863
I don't think it went quite that far.
>>
>>62907501
what was it called? do you have source?
>>
>>62907988
The Star Wars

You can wiki/wookie it. If you dare.
>>
>>62907416
>>62907456

Well, the first draft of the script by that lady actually had Anakin alive and in hiding teaching Luke's sister to become a Jedi.

However it went Luke always got the shittier end of the deal.
>>
>>62907456
>He just didn't want anyone to spoil it.

Considering that David Prowse was leaking plot details left and right he was right.

>Lucas was actually an autistic savant before the prequels.

>implying he isn't anymore
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.