[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ETs-StarWarsSenate.png (232 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ETs-StarWarsSenate.png
232 KB, 400x300
wat
>>
>>62906149
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grebleips
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Asogian
>>
>>62906149
is dat ET
>>
>>62906149
>>62906179

oh wow what a surprise were you surprised I was surprised this is something no one has ever seen or pointed out time to make a post about it out of the fucking blue
>>
>>62906171
Do people make up this crap due to severe autism or is there an actual basis for all of this?
>>
>>62906189
The Asogians originated in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, the first movie in the prequel trilogy of Star Wars, as a cameo appearance of the famous aliens of Steven Spielberg's 1982 film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Those creatures were inserted in the movie to make good on a promise—after Steven Spielberg included a Yoda cameo and Star Wars toys in E.T., George Lucas promised to include an E.T. cameo in the next Star Wars film he made—The Phantom Menace. While this was primarily an easter egg, and E.T. is probably not meant to be taken as part of Star Wars canon, some Star Wars references in E.T. can be reinterpreted in light of the E.T. references in Star Wars.
>>
>>62906189
Lucas just put it in the movie as an Easter Egg because Spielberg is his friend. Then the autists had to scramble to to make it fit in the universe.
>>
>>62906189
autistic people like >>62906188
need things to do with their spare time
>>
>>62906149
they're midicloridians. they were a good friend.
>>
>>62906219

I'm not the one posting multiple Star wars threads every 2 minutes, fuccboi
>>
>>62906188
Pro-Tip: There are BILLIONS of people on planet earth who are NOT YOU, nor are they the people you know and talk to, and they all find out about things at DIFFERENT TIMES.

Imagine if when you were a kid and you were learning how to read, some random retard burst into your classroom or bedroom and started acting sarcastic saying "HURR YOUR JUST LEARNING TO READ? I DID THAT YEARS AGO! DURR."

That retard is you at this moment.
>>
>>62906263
No, youre the one complaining about them.
Are we cluttering up your safe space, fagotron?
>>
>>62906268
>it's a pro-tip asshole
>>
>>62906288
>Just the tip
>>
File: pepe (15).jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepe (15).jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>62906149
>I take the star wars universe seriously
>>
>>62906326
You do?
Why?
It's just a movie.
>>
File: 1446295208859.webm (451 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1446295208859.webm
451 KB, 480x480
>>62906149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_EQ343Hnlw
>>
>>62906149
Why are they naked?
Why are there only two chairs there?
Are their bodies designed after starved Jews in WWII caps?
>>
>>62906412
Reevaluate your post and then maybe i'll consider giving you an actual reply.
>>
>we can take over the Death Stick game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.