[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: masked magician.png (547 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
masked magician.png
547 KB, 450x450
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
>>
File: foryoumydear.jpg (23 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
foryoumydear.jpg
23 KB, 640x430
>>62905902
Literally looks more like comics Bane than the Nolan's Big Guy.
>>
what a dick
>>
Great thread, OP. So witty.
>>
>>62905902
The episode where he crosses the pool in broad daylight was hilarious. He just looked so weird in the suit and mask outside on a sunny day at the pool
>>
>>62905902

So this was Penn right?
>>
>>62906969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04

LOL
>>
This guy single handled keked the magician community but selling out secrets lmao
>>
>>62905902
He is a Latino
I watched Breaking The Magician's Code
Dat fanservice
>>
>>62907070
1:10
My sides
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 213x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 213x210
>>62906994
Cal Valentino.
>>
>>62907177
Val I mean. Ducking dork check.
>>
>>62907070

Similar thing with Dynamo except it was a couple of scuba divers swimming ahead of him.
>>
>>62907177
Literally who?
>>
>>62905902

At the strip club that night, Valentino was surrounded by women whose job it was to be sitting around whoever sat down with money. He’s one of these really creepy guys who goes to a strip club and acts like he’s on a date. He was talking to the women instead of having them rub their asses against his cock. That’s really creepy. Sex isn’t creepy, loneliness is creepy. Valentino thought some of the women recognized me, and he beckoned me over to his hired table full of hired women. “Hey, Penn, I was just telling these beautiful ladies that I was the Masked Magician and they don’t believe me.” Has any non-dipshit man ever used the word “ladies” not followed by the word “room”? But he wasn’t done. “Would you tell these fine ladies that that’s me, that I’m the star, I am the Masked Magician?” I stood in front of Valentino and his “ladies” (even typing that makes my skin crawl) and started listing names: “David Letterman, Deborah Harry, Picasso, Mick Jagger, Madonna, Ke$ha, Bill Clinton, Mark Twain, Tom Jones, Fergie, Salvador Dalí, Muhammad Ali, Elvis Presley, Ayn Rand, Che Guevara, Ringo Starr, Janet Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Bette Midler, Cher . . .” I went on and on, yelling over the music. After about twenty names from politics, science, and the arts, I asked, “What do all these people have in common?” Valentino and his “ladies” shrugged their shoulders, jiggling their bountiful jelutongs. I gave them time to think, and then I yelled, “We know who they are because they didn’t put fucking bags over their heads when they worked.” I paused for another moment and then looked all the women in the eyes, ignoring Valentino, as I said, “I have no idea who this asshole is.”
>>
>>62906969
yeah only fucking nerds wear suits outside xD
>>
>>62907177
>reveals himself to be the magician
>magicians everyone don't form a mob and murder him for it
So I guess the show was bullshit theatrics and he couldn't resist the personal fame by revealing himself, despite it ruining the concept of the show
>>
>>62907590
What if the whole mob of magicians coming after him for revealing their secrets was just another illusion?
>>
>>62907479
As OP said, no-one cared who he was until he put on the mask.
>>
>>62907657
And no one cared when he took it off.
>>
>>62907624
fuck you I lol'd
>>
>>62907624
It was a mirror
>>
>>62907177
disgusting

>No one cared who he was after he took off the mask.
>>
>>62905902
Did he murdered?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.