[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post TV shows you're currently watching and suggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1349344687772.jpg (10 KB, 272x271) Image search: [Google]
1349344687772.jpg
10 KB, 272x271
ITT: post TV shows you're currently watching and suggest some to other people

let's do this, bros. I'll start

The Strain
True Detective
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Girls
Fargo
Better Call Saul
Masters of Sex
Narcos
The Leftovers
>>
bump ;-;
>>
>>62906540

Hey man, don't be discouraged, people hate discussing films and television on here.

The only show I really watch that's airing currently is fargo. I'm gonna start on Better call saul and narcos soon.
>>
>>62906637
you better!
>>
>>62906637
can rec Narcos. i was told i might need to push through the first few eps, but i was hooked pretty early on.

I've been watching Parenthood because i've been thinking about Friday Night Lights and Six Feet Under recently and that has actors from both in it. i like it enough so far, it's easy to watch.

Also recently watched/am watching
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Californication
Life of Mammals (would love more nature doc recs, seen most Attenborough ones)
Homeland
Mr. Robot
Pushing Daisies
>>
>>62905750
currently:
Ash vs Evil Dead (s1)
Fargo (s2)

waiting for:
Black Sails (s3)
Twin Peaks (s3) (if it aint cancelled, idk)
Arrested developement

will watch, but not so hyped for:
Game of Thrones (s6)
Better call Saul (or is it cancelled? idk)

all time favorite:
Stargate SG-1
Married with children

legendary, but only marathoned once:
Rome
Spartacus
The wire
>>
>>62907984
forgot: Breaking Bad, in to the last category
>>
>>62905750
Currently on air:
The Knick
Getting On
Fargo
Adventure Time
The Simpsons
Manhattan

Also finally watching the Sopranos, finished season 3 about a month ago and haven't started with the fourth yet.

Waiting for Better Call Saul, Peaky Blinders and Narcos to return.
>>
Ash vs Evil Dead
Nathan for You
Gravity Falls
Lupin III
One-punch Man
South Park
Peep Show
>>
Jessica Jones, Super hero squad, Marvels agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Crazy ex girlfriend, izombie, Marvels agents of S.M.A.S.H., Sleepy hollow, Blindspot, FOX ADHD, Scream queens, and Doctor who.
>>
File: pleb.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>62910166

Congratulations!
>>
Scream Queens
Banshee
Broad City
Comic Book Men
Z Nation
Vampire High
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
La Femme Nikita
Saving Grace
The Closer
Grosse Pointe
Queen of Swords
Jack of All Trades
Cleopatra 2525
Fireball XL5
Scooby Doo, Where Are You?
Jem
My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star
Terriers
She-Wolf of London
Bitten
Orphan Black
Continuum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.