[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 201202.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
201202.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
Anybody have South park 200&201 uncensored.
I cannot rest until I find this.
>>
you will be disappointed.
>>
absolutely haram
>>
>>62905473

buy the DVDs for $3 you poorfag.
>>
They don't exist entirely uncensored. the "uncensored" versions simply have less dialogue beeped out., most notably the end-speech for 201 which is like 99% beeped out on the tv version, and only maybe 66% beeped out on the "uncensored" version.

They're not that hard to find, it was a pretty big deal when people broke into old southparkstudios DB and took the uncensored versions out.

also >>62905525 just buy the DVDs seriously.
>>
>>62905473
Did you even check the official site, fag
>>
>>62905525
Not on the dvd you fucking retard
>>
I have it on my desktop right now but I don't like South Park enough to care and watch it
>>
Do not pursue this matter any further

This is your first and only warning, kaffir
>>
watchcartoononline has the most 'uncensored' version as far as I'm aware
That censored box is intentional, there's no version that has mohammed actually there

There used to be an audio recording of the censored speech that got leaked last year, but looking for it now it seems to be taken down

KYLE: That’s because there is no goo, Mr. Cruise. You see, I learned something today. Throughout this whole ordeal, we’ve all wanted to show things that we weren’t allowed to show, but it wasn’t because of some magic goo. It was because of the magical power of threatening people with violence. That’s obviously the only true power. If there’s anything we’ve all learned, it’s that terrorizing people works.
JESUS: That’s right. Don’t you see, gingers, if you don’t want to be made fun of anymore, all you need are guns and bombs to get people to stop.
SANTA: That’s right, friends. All you need to do is instill fear and be willing to hurt people and you can get whatever you want. The only true power is violence. - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/camelswithhammers/2014/01/kyles-speech-from-censored-mohammed-south-park-episode-restored/#sthash.AMtIDF4n.dpuf
>>
>>62905473
There are only less beeps and last Kyle's speech full that is about "Violence and terrorism are the only way to win in our society and get what your want"
Also nice freedom you got there America
>>
>>62905573
Comedy central got so unbelievably fucked by that monologue it was unreal
>>
>>62905612
the network chose to censor it not the fcc
>>
>>62905473
I thought that the censorship was part of the joke
>>
>>62905619
I don't blame comedy central at all for this. Unlike going back and changing the super best friends episode and the anger spawned by the cartoon wars episode, these 2 were made explicitly to piss off muslims, and it works.

If comedy central didn't censor it (which was already a huge compromise considering they were told don't air it) there was a realistic threat of them getting fucking bombed.

>>62905612
Obviously censorship is shit but when the options are get your shit shoved in with bombs or censor a show, you generally pick to censor the show.
>>
>>62905653
Nope, it's just super depressing.
>>
So because of a bunch of camel fuckers threaten you, you have to bow down and suck their cock ?
When did exactly Americans become as much pussies as Yuropeans ?
>>
>>62905660
Found the ad
>>
>>62905678
When someone owns their own television channel, they are free to broadcast what they like. Viacom =/= America
>>
Gerald: You see, Kyle, we live in a liberal-democratic society, and democrats make sexual harassment laws, these laws tell us what we can and can't say in the work place, and what we can and can't do in the work place.

Kyle: Isn't that fascism?

Gerald: No, because we don't call it fascism.
>>
>>62905713
Aside from you being an obvious ad, since when does a giant multinational conglomerate that control what the general public watches and thinks =/= America?
>>
there you go, buddy
https://mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g!iNIjjJZQ
>>
>>62905715
>implying conservacunt filth ideology isnt facism.
>>
>SP already pulled this shit back with the Super Best friends episode
>no one gave a fuck
>a few years later then suddenly its all about "muh offensive rendering of le first goat fucker"
Why are arab mudshits so retarded?
>>
>>62905886

super best friends was retroactively pulled out of reruns once 201 aired
>>
>>62905859
>I'll take False Dichotomies for 400, Alex
>>
>>62905897
Muhammad still snuck by in the title card shot on reruns, further highlighting the bullshit of it all.
>>
>>62905660
Kill yourself
>>
>>62905957

Is he in the current titlecard or just the older one?
>>
>last episode ends with PC principle shooting himself and the town of south park going back to normal
>>
>>62906011
Not sure about the current one, but definitely one of the post 200 seasons.
>>
>>62905573

>there's no version that has mohammed actually there

Yes there is. That wad the uncensored version that got released a few years ago.
>>
>>62906999

pics or it's bullshit
especially since they made the censor boxes part of the plot
>>
http://youtu.be/FQS7FMY0RsU
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.